GoGo Outfits

It seems like there has been a decline in cute, sexy and inventive outfits lately. All I have seen are fairly standard two-piece outfits and sometimes boots.

If memory serves, Playschool used to have short plaid shirts, SuperBaby in Pattaya had white stockings, I also remember other flashy outfits and costumes. Of course the massage girls dress up and there were some girls with Santa hats around Christmas.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're getting real deep into fetishes now. No outfit at all is good--some of the time. Blue jeans and halter tops would catch my attention on the right girls, especially if some or all of it came off along the way. For some of them along Cowboy, mumus would be preferred. wink.gif" border="0

I think a lot of the bars just don't want to spend the money on dancers' outfits. Long Gun in Soi Cowboy has some good ones though, lots of holes a goodies peeking out ... G-Spot had nice outfits, but for 120 baht a mixed drink I they can do without seeing them.

nkped

The Doll house (I think) behind clinton plaza had all the girls in jeans and halter tops last time I was in there, give it a try.

Why did I ever go there, now I can never leave !!

Hi,

Flashermac said:

"I think a lot of the bars just don't want to spend the money on dancers' outfits."

I was under the impression that the girls usually have to pay for their own customes. At least this is what I heard from a dancer in Voodoo.

Sanuk!

That was my impression too. That was one of the reasons for multiple outfits. In order for the owner not to pay the monthly saalary.

That and the fines for being a few minutes late and tears, buttons missing etc from the outfits.

shucks if the ownerjusts spends a little time thinking about it the girls could end up paying them to wotk there

quote:

Originally posted by Phil:

nkped

The Doll house (I think) behind clinton plaza had all the girls in jeans and halter tops last time I was in there, give it a try.

Why did I ever go there, now I can never leave !!

Yes, Saturday nights in there are "free-style night" and after some initial getting used to, it's really quite enjoyable.

That bar in general is now definitely among BKK's top few.

quote:

Originally posted by TEDBKK:

Yes, Saturday nights in there are "free-style night" and after some initial getting used to, it's really quite enjoyable.

That bar in general is now definitely among BKK's top few.

CP is a pretentious wannabe area in BKK.........if Thermae was not next door most of the bars there would be dead (more dead)

Phiketpete, in some bars the gals virtually do pay to work there! One Brit bar owner explained to me that the lady drinks covered the gals salaries. The girls had to get so many drinks a night. If they didn't make the quota, they got their salary cut or were fired. Same with bar fines. This fellow (a Nana bar owner) said he got his dancers for free. That's why he could have so many dancing (-- which had been my question in the first place).

Archived