GoGo Outfits

quote:

Originally posted by Mekong:

CP is a pretentious wannabe area in BKK.........if Thermae was not next door most of the bars there would be dead (more dead)

Umm... give me a break.

Comments like that are what is pretentious (guess you just know more than me, huh?).

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CP is a pretentious wannabe area in BKK.........if Thermae was not next door most of the bars there would be dead (more dead)

If Thermae is such a big influence how come CP does business from midday onwards when Thermae is definitely closed.

Thermae never did much business before midnight-1am, does this mean that everyone used to queue around the area waiting for Thermae to get going and CP has now tapped this source of customers.

Why have none of the bar owners ever come up with the idea of dressing the girls in school uniforms (white blouse and blue skirt with white ankle socks) not the St Trinians crap!

I think that fantasy appeals to quite a lot of guys.

quote:

Originally posted by Bangkok Phil:

Why have none of the bar owners ever come up with the idea of dressing the girls in school uniforms (white blouse and blue skirt with white ankle socks) not the St Trinians crap!

And pig tails and lollipos!

quote:

This does exist in Tokyo. Of course, then so does the "sexual harrassment pub" (I shit you not). Men pay upwards of $100/hour to fondle young ladies in office attire. Talk about repressed fantasies... (And yes, I have been there.)

Many years ago I tended bar in NJ (yes, this is not a good start - I know). The bar was more or less a disco, but it featured Theme Nights. We had a C&W night with that wonderful form of music and most of the customers would show up looking like cowboys, cowgirls, and Hoyt Axton. Then, we had Heavy Metal night where the patrons were pretty rowdy and looked like, well, hell.

Why not the same thing for a gogo bar here? Have a different theme every night. You could have your Schoolgirl Night, Leather & Chains Night (remember the outfits in the 'old' Obsessions when Ricky was doing the shows?), Wild Animal Night with the dancers wearing, ahem, fur costumes. This would only be limited by the imagination (and pocketbook, I suppose for the costumes) of the owner and perverts like us.

By the way, what do you guys think of the new dancing outfits in Fantasia? The dancers themselves don't like them. They have laced black boots that only come about half-way to the knee. Then, they have denim tie tops with denim short short hot pants bottoms (whew, what a description - sorry about that). Some wear undies, but some don't, offering special views for degenerates like me who sit at the bar. One reason the ladies don't like these outfits is they each had to pay nearly 1,000 B for the ensemble - certainly worth more than anything I wear.

quote:

Why have none of the bar owners ever come up with the idea of dressing the girls in school uniforms. I think that fantasy appeals to quite a lot of guys.

Well they have haven't they - many times? Playschool used to do it in NEP, one or two bars in Soi Cowboy, Pattaya had the Classroom Go-Go's as did Patong. More recently there was a new Emergency Room bar opened in Pattayaland with nurses uniform. I haven't yet seen an office secretary outfit theme in A-go-go but perhaps we can look forward to that later. That being said I still prefer to look at a fit body with next to nothing on, and I don't think I'll ever change.

Cheers,

If any bar dared to dress its dancers and/or waitresses in something resembling REAL Thai student uniforms, you can be sure the cops would be descending on them ASAP.

Now just for the hell of it, how about a bar that dressed its hostesses like Thai policewomen. I've seen some really sharp looking lady cops in Thailand. (They are by and large office personnel.) Think the authorities would smile on that one???

There's still a few bars around with a costume theme.

In Pattaya there's the old standby Classroom 1 although I think the standard has gone down since the girls stopped wearing the stockings and suspenders. Boots and school uniforms just don't do the same for me.

The fave at the moment is Emergency where the girls alternate between nurse uniforms and the Sailor Schoolgirl uniforms much beloved of the Japanese.

By the way TEDBKK what's the names and locations of those uniformed bars in Tokyo that you've been to please? I'm due a trip there and would be interested in stopping by.

Also in Pattaya Classroom 2 in Soi 2 sometimes swithches back to the school uniform theme and if you like your ladies in leather try Cats opposite Emergency.

Last time I looked in on Rodeo the girls had cut off shorts and a top with boots, sort of cowgirlish style.

In Bangkok of course there's Playschool in NEP, another place that went down hill when they went freestyle.

In Cowboy there's Toy, Moonshine, Jungle Jim's and of course After School which maintains the stockings requirement.

My favourite!!!!

If there's any more out there I'd be happy to hear of them 'cos I like girls in uniform.

Archived