Really Cheap Massages!

Just for everyone to know I found a massage palour near Chong Nonsi sky train station it is 100 baht an hour for massage and I got the price down to 100 for a hand job. Really good value for money. I can remember how to get there but not the actual road name or number. However, if anyone is interested let me know and next time I am down there I will take note and post the name and address on the board.

Hector

Hector

Hello Hector 385 I would appreciate it if you would give name and directions. I'll be in BKK next Thursday and would be willing to give this place a try, in the interest of research, of course. Oil or powder? Thanks!

Hi RayMan,

I will, be going to the place tomorrow so I will get you the exact address and directions in a day or two.

Hector

Does anyone know of any similar priced places in Bangkok

Hi, Mr. H.

Sounds like a place i need to visit as well. Would like some more info on location type of massage, hope they do oily. I will be in Bangkok next wednesday and will certainly do a reasearch project there!

Hi everyone, I went to Chongi Nonsi today and forget to get the exact address. Sorry! However, I will be going near there on Friday and will give you all the exact address and name. It is easy to find. About 2 km from the sky train station.

If you live there there I will give you basic directions.

From Chongi Nonsi Sky Train Station go to the McDonalds (it is directly opposite one of the exits) then go to the traffic lights (main juction you can't miss it from McDonalds) go straight over the lights and keep going straight on the main road. After 1 - 2 km you should see soi 10 (Sorry I forgeot the name) on the left, after this you will see a small road about 100 meters furthur down with a Sauna sign and a seafood reastuarnt sign. Take a left there and just follow the directions for the Sauana and the you will see the place tucked away in bottom of the soi to the left.

As for the questions. I have only been there once so I am only going on my single experince at the place.

But yes the massage is by a woman and is 100 baht. 2 hours for 200 baht.

The birds are not of a high standard by any means. The ones I saw where late 20's to late 30's. So if you want lookers forget it. This is a economy place. But it is clean and the girl I had was very freindly and spoke a bit of English. I speak basic thai so I was able to have a conversation.

At first she quoated me 500 and I said I don't have much money and negoiated it down to two hundred. I thought this meant 100 for massage and 200 for her. At the end i gave a 1000 baht note and she gave it to the cashier. The cashier handed her 800 back and she gave 800 to meet and said goodbye.

I imagine everyone else can get a similar price massage, but it probably depends on the girl.

Let me know how you all get on.

Hec

I forgot to say, luckyfarang you do get oil masages but I am not sure how much.

zigfreed the massage was o.k. the usual really.

I also went to Phrom Phong and got a massage and HJ for 500 in all. From the sky train station walk towards the London Pub and on the right before the Pub you will see a small soi (in fact it is the same soi where the Bull's Head Pub is) on that Soi is the massage place. The birds outside look nice and are in the 20's. Inside are older birds some o.k. some look awful. The time I went I got massage by an lady called Ying. She freidnily, nice and not bad looking for a 30 something.

Massage was 250 and I bargained a HJ down to 250 and I sucked her tits. Again I was having a conversation in Thai so maybe that was why I got if for a good price. (It would be interesting to know what Thai men py at places like these, probably even cheaper than this)

They do oil massages there and the price is 300 or 350 I think. when you go there they will give you an old bird, one no ones really wants, simply say you want to chose the girl you want and then go up stairs. My mate told me if you have an oil massgae you will have your own room and the bird offered to shag him. He said he didn'do it but I think he said the price was 500 but I might be wrong.

Hope all this is helpful so let me know how you all get on and please let me know of any cheap places.

Hector

Hi, Mr H.

Can you give me more detailed directions to the massage place near phrom phong. I am not real familiar with that area. I know where barons is and the emporium. What side of the street is it on and which direction do you go. Thanks I can always use an economical place with good service!

Archived