Really Cheap Massages!

Golfer,

When you get off the sky train at Phrom Phong go to the opposite exit of the emporium department store. Walk to the bottom of the stairs and turn left (if you are in doubt ask anyone to point you towards the London Pub) as you walk down the road you will passs a large orange sports store and the next turning on the right will be a small soi (You should see a sign for the 'Bull's Head Pub') Go down this soi and immedaitely on your left is the massage place. It is really easy to find. It should only take you a minute form the sky train station.

Let me know how you get on.

Hector

Thanks, Mr H, I think I have it now. I will be in Bangkok on next wednesday eve and Phukett for the weekend. Any advice you can give me for this type of sport in Phukett?

Thanks, Mr. H.

Last time I was there (a month ago) I went to Christines, I think that was the name, 2000 Baht for the lady, the girl was friendly enough, the massage was okay, the soapy was okay, however we finished off with only a BJ. I think it was the luck or unluck of the pick. There was a lot of japanese there, bus load i think, and they pretty well drained the tank. There were only about 11 girls to pick from. I did see a number of thai, oily and feet places scattered around the side sois, are those the ones you were talking about? I usually stay up at Blue Canyon which is a 40 minute drive to Patong and absolutely in the quite area of Pukett. Thanks for the advice and I'll tell you how it turns out.

The cheap place on Chong Nosi is called simply 'Sauna'.

It is the next left after soi 10 Narawait Ratcandrasem (I have spelt that totally wrong)

Hector

It is no secret that there are many massage

establishments on New Petchburi Road. There

are some excellent soapy places; but, they can be somewhat pricey. I have found a couple where I went for 'therapeutic' massages. The

cost was only 180 Bt for 2 hours. Extras were available by merely offering a tip. I must

say though that the ladies were not as nice looking as what you would find at Mona Lisa

or Nataree's (my favorite). tongue.gif" border="0

[ May 25, 2001: Message edited by: New Petchburi Pete ]

We'll in Phuket I usually go to Patong it is expensive there but it seems to be the best nightlife. I would say hit some of the various bars there in the evening (there are millions)and then if you haven't found what you like go to the Shark club. It has a good atmosphere and plenty more birds to choose from.

The birds usal want 1000 but if you are nice to them and sweet talk them (i.e. promoise to meet them tomorrow) you will get soemk who will rtake 500 or 700. Just don't talk about money until the morning.

If you have got lucky and not want an earlier night go to the Sarafari club as this is more chilled out and relaxes (but you will ahve to get a tuk tuk there)

As for the day time, there are various ,massage palours around. Usual really 250 for Thai and 350 for oil. Extra's can vary from 250 to 1000 for HJ. If you speak basic Thai then you can have a conversation with the lady massaging you, make her laugh and then ask for a good price which you should get. Sorry I can't remember any specfic places there were several I went to, but Patong seems totally geared up for sex, so most of the massage palours should be up for it. (well all the ones I went to were)

If I think of any specfic places I will let you know

Hector

There's a couple of places on soi 22, on the way to Washington Square, that do oil massage for 250 baht. HJ 300 although you can bargain them down.

The girls are wankers rather than masseurs, but what can you expect for the price...

Archived