Friday Meetings

Pom Michael

China nightlife is great (at least from my 2 travels there).

Of course DS choose the 2 most expensive cities where to live in which can bother some punters.

If I did not have so many problems with Chinese people (not the KTV girls though) then I would definitely go to China.

Unfortunately, I have had too many problems with Chinese people so I stick to LOS...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Button and hats aren't such a bad idea. :) I can honestly say that the first time I saw the group at Woodstock, I was reluctant to approach them until I overheard some references to the board.

That was a while ago, but I'm sure times haven't changed that much to where someone wants to wander around a bar asking where the 'internet' guys are. :eek:

so eh should we have a new vote :clown:

1. sams 2000

2. down under

3. spice girls/tilac (coyote bar)!!!

4. gulliver's (revial)

:hubba:

why?

as PM says if using a place we're going anyways (majority of punters) it might result in more turnup or at least chance of bumping into some thai360 members as if not sampling dinner it's still 'decent' place to hang?

:stirthepo yes i know :beer:

I like Down Under, even though I'm not in town very often, I do go.

Met nice mans 2nd to last time I was there, but MooNoi and moi was stood up by all and sundry expats the last time. Fri 28 March exact it was.

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

Coss

Archived