Where did you meet your gf/wife

whitelotuslane

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I met the current favorite at a Boxing gym on Ratchadapeisek...or was it Soi Cowboy? I forget. BTW, did I ever fess up that my GTG Uni girl from BKK was really a dark brown Issaarn whore I met on Soi 33? Wait, there have been so many I just plain forget.

BTW, did I ever fess up that my GTG Uni girl from BKK was really a dark brown Issaarn whore I met on Soi 33?

Dark brown? On 33? Well, that's highly unlikely. Have you ever even been there? "Dark brown" is an immediate job disqualification there -- too many Asians go to 33 for that.

At least a good story has some bit of truth to it...

Cheers,

SD

Yes, I went there with you and the rest of the gang a few times. Took me awhile, but I found her. And she doesn't look like a katoey as some have said. The big hands, long face and Adam's apple are not as prevalent as many have exagerated, honest, I'd never lie about a thing like this. And "dark" is maybe a relative term? And what is wrong with an older dark "full sized" woman anyway? :dunno::dunno:

I met the current favorite at a Boxing gym on Ratchadapeisek...or was it Soi Cowboy? I forget. BTW, did I ever fess up that my GTG Uni girl from BKK was really a dark brown Issaarn whore I met on Soi 33? Wait, there have been so many I just plain forget.

Did the bartender do the marriage ceremony? :dunno:

• 3 weeks later...

My wife had her own, little business. I stopped in one day and saw her pretty face; that got me hooked. She asked if I had a girl friend, and I said yes. I asked to see her the next day, and she said yes. When I went back, she wasn't there. It turned out she was looking for me but she felt she didn't have a chance because I had a girlfriend. Six months later I dump the girl friend and guess who I meet up with? We have been together ever since.

I was going back to the USA in about a week, so I got her a ticket to go with me. Turns out she had a 10 year vistor/business visa.

Archived