I may just have seen my future wife ...

gobbledonk

OK, at 42 I accept that there has to be an air of desperation to this ladys search for love on the dating site I joined recently, but she redid her profile today, stating that she feared she may be sending out the wrong signal:

i love cooking i do some house work i love sex too b. do not want shorttime . only longterm all i have to offer . is i will be your for love for life . i never run away even if the money run out.i enjoy a good drink . most of all i am honest. small probelm i can not speak english (very poor) but i am learning

She's from Udon Thani (is anyone in Bangkok not originally from either Isaan or Manchester ?), looks pretty good for an old duck, and we clearly share at least two hobbies. She isnt going to bail on me when the money runs out (at 42, I guess she figures its either poverty in Isaan or poverty in Farangland). This woman is a keeper.

Seriously, I sent her a message advising that she change 'i love sex etc' to 'i am very passionate with the right person' and never to respond to emails from anyone with the handle 'Fiery Jack'.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived