I may just have seen my future wife ...

gobbledonk

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
.....i love cooking i do some house work i love sex too b. do not want shorttime . only longterm all i have to offer . is i will be your for love for life . i never run away even if the money run out.i enjoy a good drink . most of all i am honest. small probelm i can not speak english (very poor) but i am learning

....' date=' looks pretty good for an old duck, and we clearly share at least two hobbies....[/quote']

What? Cooking and housework? :smirk:

That is the problem with women today, they think sucking, fucking and cooking and cleaning are just cities in China.

That is the problem with women today, they think sucking, fucking and cooking and cleaning are just cities in China

I've been to Nanning, but the others must be further north :smirk:

The Chinese are a sore point with me at the moment - the fucking mainland tourists at this budget hotel (natch - budget=Chinese) I am staying at in Cairns have woken me from 2 hours (!) of slumber as they arose en masse to catch a bus. Hopefully, it launched itself off the highway between here and Port Douglas, leaving no survivors. Seriously, are these the most obnoxious fuckers on the planet or what ? Absolutely no consideration for anyone else.

One of the Filipinas at my old work maintains that they are the same everywhere : chronic queue jumpers, rude etc, but thats simply how they have to be survive in China. I did see places where things like queues were monitored in Guanxi, and it improved on the 'mob mentality' an enormous amount. Coincidentally, had a chat with a neighbour this morning - she works as a bus driver ferrying mainly Chinese people around Cairns. She maintains that many of the local tour guides dont know how to deal with the mainland Chinese (she is Taiwanese), but she is adamant that you have to make it clear that you are the boss while they are in your care. Until that happens, the 'mob' will trample all over you, particularly the 'Mr Big' types as she calls the middle-aged Chinese men. Would love to see her in action (speaks 4 languages fluently, and enough Japanese to get by) - I can imagine that it would really rub those mainland guys up the wrong way. I was surprised that she didnt worry that it would hurt her business, but apparently she gets offered more work than she is prepared to take on - got the distinct impression that she favours the work-life balance we strive for in Oz over the usual 'make money at all costs' approach of many Chinese. Her brother is a bit of a tool tho (frat boy soaking up family yuan, while both sisters work), so I guess she cant get her way all the time :grinyes:

I have a coworker just hired who is Burmese. Didn't know till we chatted. I was discussing something with the girl in HR. A cutie by the way. Mentioned I spent some time in Asia. Used my usual cover (working, which was true initially till I discovered Nana..hehe).

Anyway, the Burmese girl has that nice Asian smile that you're not sure if its just to be friendly or she likes you. You all know what I mean. The eyes. The friggin' eyes look deep into you.

Anyway, The HR girl is Taiwanese and I mentioned a few words I knew, (duly impressed by the way...haha), chatted about Taipei, etc. The Burmese girl said she'd been to a few countries as well as Japan and we exchanged a few phrases in Japan. Didn't know she was Burmese till I asked and I wanted to ask about the situation but didn't want to do it then and there and put her on the spot.

I'll talk to her privately about it and see if I get any more 'signals' or if its my mind thinking I'm still on soi 8 in Pattaya.

GD, the girl you mentioned sounds pretty cool. Seems adapatable and 4 languages! Impressive!

GD, the girl you mentioned sounds pretty cool. Seems adapatable and 4 languages! Impressive !

Thanks CS, but on this board that just makes her another dumb whore from Isaan ... yeah, I know I bleat on about it, but the big difference between the Taiwanese girl I mentioned and many of the Isaan girls is the roll of the dice, and the fact that the Taiwanese gal would not get too many customers based on her looks :(

In the end, as OH and others have pointed out, the girls in the bar chose that life - I guess that does go beyond the dice roll.

In women as well with people, you gotta take them individually.

I am never one to group a whole gender, group, etc. into one big heap.

It opens it up for people to do the same about the group you're in.

Any way she seems cool despite what the board thinks... :)

This Burmese girl in my company is making my head spin. Its that damned SE Asian seductive smile. The one we always misread for them liking us when its just their nature to smile and look into us with those deep, dark pools in their eyes.

You just know the minute I make a move she'll tell me she has a bf and I'll spend the rest of the time here avoiding her eyes and having this uncomfortable thing between us. F**k me! I won't give in to it. Fight it Steve, c'mon fight the urge to make a fool of yourself! lol.

Archived