Alone and...

drogon

I really want to book a ticket and fly to Bangkok and spend as much as needed to get laid...

Unluckily, have to wait until July.

No way to have parts of your memory erased?

Wish it was possible

Sad sad

No way to have parts of your memory erased?

Wish it was possible

Sigh, so do we, Drogon, so do we.

Fast forward to July, and the night when you've promised to get me rolling drunk. I have a few, ahem, associates from the Nana Carpark Trust who might like to join us. You'll have the 50K Euros and I'll be wearing a smile from ear to ear. That sort of money can buy you a lot of friends, my friend, and I'm fairly confident that you wont be 'alone' for long.

Did I mention that I'm 8 days away from getting on the plane ? 8 days from now (almost 7:30 Oz time) and the plane will be nearing Singapore - the hosties may have to restrain me at some point, and I hope they do .... preferably with something leather, Drogon old mate.

I always keep my promises, sometimes wish it was not the case....

Rolling drunk is easy -> a proven method is to offer you drinks until you fall.

"nana carpark trust", although I found some FL I liked to joke and talk with...I am damn sure that I won't be alone but probably not with a FL

(except if you find me a real gem and I am damn picky, sorry)

50K euros? Yes but surely not in my pocket and this amount is not to be spent on BG.

(for this I already have the budget saved)

You spotting a silly grin? Will make me very happy to see someone really satisfied.

8 days left? I am almost ready (I said almost) to offer you the 50K for you to convince my GM to let me have my holidays now...

:(

Drogon.

How can I put this politely? You are fucked up due! You are in a Ferrari speeding down the SS Highway, right into a Cambodian minefield. What is wrong with you? Same thing that is wrong with me I suppose, you see where/how I am...want to end up like me? Keep going on this path...you will end up fat broke bald and nerve wrecked...Stop now and get help!

Archived