Alone and...

drogon

OH thanks but what kind of help do you have in mind?

I damn know that I am fucked up

The therapy I plan is to spend 3 weeks in bkk and kk.

Barfine the girls I fancy, fuck like a mad rabbit, spend my money, get drunk.

-> IMO: This would be a great therapy

Barfine the girls I fancy, fuck like a mad rabbit, spend my money, get drunk

That plan sounds pretty good to me, Drogon - I think where OH and other board members become concerned re. your good self (and moi) is that one of the girls you fancy will become the next 'obsession', hastening your spiral into despair. I suspect that we both need to learn the art of the short time : a smile, some sex followed by a wave and a smile. I can think of a few girls where this is the perfect strategy, and others that I want to spend more time with : its the latter that allows them to get under your skin, dude. I dont want to get on that plane in 6 months with a working girl in my head - its just too fucked up. I'm going to make a pact with you - don't sleep with the same girl twice, no matter how sensational she is on that first night. We both know how it goes - you memorise every curve of her body (esp the nape of her neck - YMMD), the way her laughter fills your jaded heart with joy, that killer smile, the simple ease with which she negotiates life : before you know it, she's reeled you in. (OH is probably gagging from all this sentimental shite over a whore :smirk: )

Smile, wave, and keep walking, dude. She'll be charming the pants off some other guy within hours. The problem isnt the girls, its us.

It would perhaps help if you hanged out with somebody who lived off short-times picking a new(to him) gal each session; atleast for a couple days.

It might help even you out

Jesus, weird, how many Farang have you seen in the vicinity of Suk Soi 4 that you'd like to hang out with for a couple of minutes, much less days. Granted, I am pigeonholing myself, but I do have a cunning plan that wont require the tutelage of an old hand. Given that my nickname is already 'helicopter' amongst the girls I do know, and most of the girls from the front bar wont even talk to me (long story, but I managed to piss one off and word travelled..), I cant see it being too tall an order to take a different girl every time for 5 days - may be tougher for Drogon over a 3 week period. I'll let you know soon enough - 1 week to go !

Gobble

Archived