Question for Soongmak.

bangcock

Hi Soongmak,

I have a simple question for you.

I have visited the star of light once before.

Great place, no doubt about that. But when i entered the place there were no girls inside. Most of them were outside and i think that after they saw me go in they selected a girl and sent her in after me.

It was my first time in a bj bar and the girl wasn't ugly so it was OK for me, but what should i do when i'll visit the place on my next trip (next month)?

Select a girl outside???

What should i do when a girl comes to me and i don't fancy her. In a bj bar girls are far more agressive and more difficult to get rid of then in normal bars.(no problems there)

So..... How do i deal with this "problem"?

What is the best way to "select" a girl in the Star of Light ?????

Thanks, Bangcock.

bangcok,

If you want a girl that's sitting outside, don't be shy and ask her if she wants to join you for a drink! I normally don't make my selection outside, I just see who comes to me and if I like her, that's fine, and if not, I just chat with her, but tell that you're not interested in any action right now. These girls are real pro's and they can take a slight hint. What you shouldn't do is freeze up and ignore the girl, that's NOT the way to handle it.

Cheers,

SOONGMAK

You can get anything you want

At Alice's Restaurant

Arlo Guthrie

The girls are really nice at Star of Light. One time I got a sleeper though. I could tell she was tired... Before that I got real winners.

Once I heard three girls hustling a young guy to take all of them in the back room. One said, "One of will suck you dick, one will lick your balls, and one will lick your ass." He took them all. Later he came out looking confused, disoriented and HAPPY!! 1,500 baht well spent!

Zane

Archived