Do I wish to be a gik?

drogon

Basically her idea (after a lot of arguments between us)

- I have to wait for her 3 years.

- She does not bed customers but will not be faithful -> bed the prospective boyfriends

- I can date, not have to be faithful etc...

- In 3 years, if her life is not better, then she will come back.

- I do not have to support her.

- Just be friends for 3 years and then see where we are

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read many of your posts about 'her'. It would be easy to make fatuous comments and I don't wish this to sound as such, but really, how did you get to this point?

Even if, and it really is the most gigantic 'IF', you will NEVER satisfy her. Her eye is elsewhere, and you will never be settled.

There are millions upon millions of wonderful women in this world and a goodly few who would provide you with the perfect partnership, why settle for second best? Why think too mut?

How many women have you cut and run from? It seems you find it difficult.

I'm not wanting to be negative but man you need to get your game tight and your shit together. Until then I would avoid places such as Thailand like the black death. It rather suggests you are prime bait for having your life thoroughly fucked with.

Thanks fool.

I dumped (and not proud of it) quite a few ladies.

Did a few runners in Thailand too when I was an expat.

I pulled my shit together and I lied (for the first time) to her...-> I accepted

It will make her feel at ease and I have no problems to lie anymore.

Now, I am free again.

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:hubba: :grin:

No shame in dumping a woman if she is less than what you want/need/expect. No pain no gain and it is usually in both parties best interests long term. In this case you clearly need to tell this poor excuse for a farang woman to sling her hook and leave you in peace. Then go find something sweet to fuck for a night. Nothing better to help you get over a woman than another one :)

Yes, no roses, but the trip report will be in the foreign section tomorrow first hour...

(I do not take the lady overnight or it will cost me

1500 euros....)

2 hours before I go make myself a "handsome man" again

Archived