Do I wish to be a gik?

drogon

It rather suggests you are prime bait for having your life thoroughly fucked with.

:yeahthat:

Every time I read a post by drogon or gobbledonk these days, I think of a guy arriving at Suvarnabhumi with a big fat target on the front of his shirt. It reminds me of the character called 'Deadmeat' in Hot Shots. :grin:

I bet there are some guys alerting girls to their arrival right now, in return for a cut of the action. :)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It rather suggests you are prime bait for having your life thoroughly fucked with.

:yeahthat:

Every time I read a post by drogon or gobbledonk these days' date=' I think of a guy arriving at Suvarnabhumi with a big fat target on the front of his shirt. It reminds me of the character called 'Deadmeat' in Hot Shots. :grin:

I bet there are some guys alerting girls to their arrival right now, in return for a cut of the action. :)

[/quote']

I travel through Suvarnabhumi quite a bit and just find it amazing how many 'target T shirt' victims you can see there. I suppose it might be easier for expats or long time visitors and I hate to be critical of what are rightly excited individuals. I really think that if I lived on the outside and knew what was inside I too would be in the 'pissing my pants' line at the prospect of a visit. It is with the biggest of thanks to whoever runs the show that I don't find myself in that line. I do still like to take the odd day or two out and make like the inexperienced newbie just to see what happens :clown:

Basically her idea (after a lot of arguments between us)

- I have to wait for her 3 years.

- She does not bed customers :rotfl: but will not be faithful -> bed the prospective boyfriends :doah:

- I can date, not have to be faithful etc...

- In 3 years, if her life is not better, then she will come back.

- I do not have to support her.

- Just be friends for 3 years and then see where we are

Do you have such a low self-esteem that you would agree to act as a substitute, whom she would *only* take in case that other options she is already trying or is planning to try failed?

:doah:

Every time I read a post by drogon or gobbledonk these days, I think of a guy arriving at Suvarnabhumi with a big fat target on the front of his shirt. It reminds me of the character called 'Deadmeat' in Hot Shots.

OK bibblies - I'll take the bait. Yes, I put them (some of em) on a pedestal, but I'm not planning to wait 3 years for anybody. Five days in Disneyland and I'll post a trip report - then I have a choice. Blow my money on whores and grog or do something constructive - pretty simple.

If, as SD contends, I get bitten over the next few months (weeks ?), then my opinion of the girls in question will undoubtedly change, but there is no single girl that dominates my world the way Drogon's has been dominated. If I take N. to the airport, or a temple, does that mean we are engaged ?

If you read any of my recent posts, you will see that I am gradually being swayed by the members who feel that I need to get out of the ghetto, possibly right out of BKK and I'll let you know how my Isaan roadtrip pans out. The time and money that I have up my sleeve is a blessing and a potential curse - I get that - but there wont be any sick water buffalo grazing on my baht in six months time. :smirk:

Gobble

Basically her idea (after a lot of arguments between us)

- I have to wait for her 3 years.

- She does not bed customers but will not be faithful -> bed the prospective boyfriends

- I can date, not have to be faithful etc...

- In 3 years, if her life is not better, then she will come back.

- I do not have to support her.

- Just be friends for 3 years and then see where we are

Mate, don't be stupid. Just say NO! However you want to spell it, it is a bad deal.

And Gobble, give me a couple of nights out with you...you'll see the light LOL!

Cheers,

SD

And just to add: Forget her as soon as possible!!! :skull:

Just thinking about this kind of stupid deal/game [actually her proposition sounds much more like a business deal than a emotional relationship] prevents you from beginning a new relationship.

Her mind games seem to keep you occupied completely. While you think about her, you will not even notice offers by other (probably much better) girls.

While you think about her, you will not even notice offers by other (probably much better) girls.

I think thats my problem, Kamui - I dont get these mystical offers from better girls. Are there really 'better' girls than the freelancers I encounter at 2am on Suk Soi 4 ?

True, I'm not hansum man with 50K Euros in wallet like Drogon, so all I hear is 'We go short time Nana Hotel ?' and 'How mutt you pay me ?'. I mean, I give these girls my load, er, all and they dont even ring me the next day - what the hell is with these bitches, anyway ? Its times like these that I almost envy gay men, but biting into a pillow has never really appealed, so I guess its back to beating off over Japanese Kogal. :clown:

Gobble

Well Gobble,

as long as you stick to being a simple sex tourist who prefers to live and whore in the vicinity of Sukhumvit road it will never change.

Actually I haven't lived in LOS, but in Japan for 1 1/2 years and during this time I immersed myself as much as possible into Japanese society, that meant most important learning the language intensively and having mostly Japanese friends and researching on a Japanese topic (but I was based in a Gaijin [Farang] institute and with this I had the best of both worlds).

So stop whining, move into a Thai area and start learning Thai immediately (after one or two weeks of heavy whoring and drinking) and try to find other ways into the Thai society, by working in a Thai community, learning some Thai skills, whatever and entroute you'll find almost probably some nice GTG's...

PS: The guys here on the board always talk about money in regard to living and making out with women in LOS. While it's true that you need a certain amount of money, IMHO it is much more important how much energy and effort you put personally into your life in LOS - and I don't mean to establish a personal record in how many different girls you can fuck during your stay.

Archived