Nataree massage

In doing some research I came across this name and its web-site at http://nataree.hypermart.net.

Can anyone tell me whether this place is worth visiting or not, including the selection and pricing and how far it is from Sukhumvit (say Thermae).

Any other comments on reasonable massage houses would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Went about 18 months ago I paid 1300 baht for a girl who looked really cute as did my friend. The girls were both 18 and we decided the service was poor, maybe too young but a good price anyway.One thing I did not like at Nataree was the TV in the rooms and that the bath was so big it took 15 mins to fill up.

I liked the singer downstairs in the lounge the girls behind the bar in seethroughs are 2000 and more skilled (I was told).Last time I went in for a drink with gf, this can get expensive. I seem to remember ladydrinks being 400. It's far more up market than sukhumvit and most of the girls you would class as stunners if they were someplace like NEP.Taxi fare I don't remember I expect about 60. This area has many other massage places you can go in an have a drink/look-peter

Can anyone tell me whether this place is worth visiting or not, including the selection and pricing and how far it is from Sukhumvit (say Thermae).

Any other comments on reasonable massage houses would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.[/QB]

I thought the room was tacky and the girl uninspired... she said she was only 19 as the reason she didn't want to give a BJ shocked.gif" border="0

I guess it just wasn't my day.

The place is on Ratchadapisek which is fairly close to Sukhumvit on a good traffic day. There's probably 15 more massage parlors on the same street so shop around a little if you don't like what you see in Nataree.

I've had quite good luck at the Nataree. I would describe it as being mid-level. Some of the girls are great looking and some so-so. The atmoshpere is no pressure and no BS. On my last trip I decided to go for an oil massage, which is offered on the other side of the bar area from the regular fish bowl. When we got in the room the girl was very unfriendly, demanded way too much money up front for extras and I said no and went back downstairs. I got a full refund from the front desk when I told them I could get cheaper services from the massage area on the other side. No hassle, no problem

The girls are a mixed bag. Some offer inspired sex services and others are run of the mill. I find this true in most massage parlours. You don't know what you've got until you get in the room and get down to business.

Archived