How do I...?

One that usually works for me is groping the tits.

Bar girls usually do not have silicone implants, lady boys usually do... if you find a bar girl with silicone implants be suspicious.... very suspicious...

I think some lady boy breasts are created by taking hormones (???) but they would be rather petite so for any large breasted "girl" the silicones will be a dead give away...

Another effective methow would be to ask the mammasan or the manager... in most cases they'd tell you the truth.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Situation: I'm at a bar in the Pong (King's...I forget. It's the one that had some Hawaiian theme/contest this past weekend). One thing that I am certain of is that there were a lot of ladyboys that I could spot. Personally, I'm not interested and knowing that there are a few working in the bar, it has cast the suspicion of doubt in my mind. Now I'm not really sure who is and isn't a girl. Because of this inkling of doubt, I left alone and not with the one I was checking out (the "girl" with a nice body, sandy blond hair, and wears glasses). Not to worry, the night wasn't quite over for me as I ended up at the Nana Disco...

Question. How do I go about finding out if a girl is a ladyboy, sex changed, or to my preference, 100% lady? Especially once you bought them a drink and they are sitting with you.

Please no reference to the obvious like, did you check their adam's apple (some don't have), do they have a deep voice (some real girls do have), did you check their package (I'm afraid of getting slapped or beat up depending on what I find). The girls, or whatever they are, are convincing to say the least. It's that little voice deep inside of me that is asking.

I know that the simple answer is to forget about it and move on to the next (which I did), but this one girl was hot and I want to know some possible solutions to this particular situation.

Rama Thai, you seem paranoid about going with a katoey - yet from your post it seems that you found some of these girls, who may or may not have been katoey's, attractive and I assume that the sight, smell, touch of these women sexually turned you on. I assume there was also some heavy touchy feely petting and perhaps some kissing going on...

So why the sudden paranoia that she maybe a katoey. S/he has already turned you on and got your hormones flowing, so go with her. If when you get back to your hotel and you find things not quite as you expected them, you can either say no politely to sex, pay her and send her home or carry on - that's up to you.

Whatever you do it cannot change the fact that you found that person sexually attractive. But it also does not mean that you are homosexual and fancy men. If she turns out to be a katoey, either pre- or post-operation she has chosen to live as a woman and you found that side of her attractive.

Chances are, given how beautiful and attractive some katoey's are that you may have slept with one already and not realised it - but what does it matter if you enjoyed it, your enjoyment of the experience can't be changed by a new found knowledge that your companion was a katoey.

So relax and enjoy life, this after all is Thailand and life's too short for regrets.

Tyler

Originally posted by Rama Thai: How do I go about finding out if a girl is a ladyboy ...

If she gives you a great BJ, she's a he. Not to say that I've had any first hand experience - this is what my mates tell me. laugh.gif" border="0

Originally posted by Rama Thai:

[QB]Situation: I'm at a bar in the Pong (who

Question. How do I go about finding out if a girl is a ladyboy, sex changed, or to my preference, 100% lady? Especially once you bought them a drink and they are sitting with you.

To be honest there are all these things you can look for, but if you have to look for them, you probably are already on the wrong foot. I would say it is what one can call a spot diagnosis. You just see it immediately or you don't (basically the same way as you recognize between a woman and a man in your own country; you do not go looking for breast, facial hair, buttocks shape etc. you just see it is a woman or a man) The difference is, you got a third choice. It might be an acquired talent. I kind of spot the mixed gender immediately often, while some newcomers seem to get fooled all the time. Although I do not claim to spot them all. I might add that some important features are not exactly physical in nature, but relate to their behaviour. They often are 'overly feminine'. Another test that would be useful, but that I do not recommend,is literally stepping on their toes, and say how they react to that. They might react in a male-aggressive way to that.

Maybe I'm wrong but wouldn't it be obvious the way they relate to the other girls?

If he/she is hanging around and talking to obvious katoeys then maybe he/she is one too.

Notice how they treat the other girls and how they are treated.

Archived