How do I...?

to rama thai-

the place you were in was king's corner and the gal with the "nice body, sandy blonde hair and glasses" is a ladyboy- she works at the andaman queen in patong and king's corner-

to pattayaman-

why not go with the flow?- if you were enjoying yourself why deprive yourself of adventure??

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have met so many women in LOS. I have never taken a katoey because I don't trust them. Other than that I would like to try one for a BJ.

But I have never made a mistake. Sometimes it's obvious and I say "No want ladyboy." Sometimes I grab the crotch. Hell, everyone grabs mine whenever they want. This has been no problem. Have found "packages" of both denominations. This has never offended anyone.

And asking a lady if she is a ladyboy has never been offensive. They envy the beauty and authenticity of the ladyboys so much, it just isn't an insult.

Got to get used to these sex identity confusions in LOS. I stay in an area of Pattaya that is "for the boys." I have to walk through all the time and boys ask me for all the same things girls do. In fact they seem more horny. A long time ago I was offended by the attention, "Do I look GAY to you!?" Now I just say, "Mai gay" with a smile and keep going.

Zane

Archived