How do I...?

You've received a lot of good advice here, the bottom line of which is that there isn't any way, finally, to be absolutely sure, not even, necessarily, if you go back and engage in extracurricular activities.

If the thought you might make a mistake is completely unacceptable to you, then you might be in the wrong country. And no, I don't mean to be rude or hostile, for I myself am not thrilled at the prospect.

But we do face a certain risk, for those of us who perceive it as such, here in LOS.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just invented a pocket katoey detector. I will be marketting this in LOS for 10,000B and if you want a share in my new enterprise just send me $1000US before the IPO.

Seriously, there is no way other than experience to detect every katoey you meet and even I have come close to that highly undesirable encounter. Even a doctor can be fooled. One time I BF'd a tiny 5'0" little hottie with natural breasts. The clue should have been the behavior, nothing physical. He was a little too wild in the bar for a real Thai girl, and grabbed my hand and put it inside his bra for a feel among other things. Boemba had a good suggestion about stepping on his toes to see the reaction.

Other behavior to keep an eye peeled for:

Eats like a horse.

The high voice may slip down when angered.

Runs for the KY whenever you mention sex.

Gives a great BJ, in fact prefers this to sex.

The sad fact is that none of us are immune from getting fooled by the ladyboy or the mercenary BG. They are THAT good at pulling off the illusion.

Ask, say you were wondering what a Katoey would be like...

If she's a he she'll (he'll) say I'm a Katoey let's go,

I she's a she she'll say try that one or don't you like me or some such.

Boy or girl she'll be after your baht and if you say you want one she'll own up, or say she's better than a Katoey.

Either way you should be able to tell.

No shame in getting friendly with a Katoey to find out if she is one...

My opinion only....

Good one cuss smile.gif" border="0

That reminds of my tactic to get rid of pushy ladyboys without insulting them... When a ladyboy is all over me I tell them I'm gay and only like boys ... it's a sure fire way to get rid of them... :-)))

Or if you want to be rude and one shouts "handsome man!!" you shout back "yeah you handsome man also". They'll be too busy laughing to attack you :-)))

Hi!

Tired76

That is a tactic that can backfire in some situations. Some years ago a bloke that I know was staying at a small hotel in BKK. One of the bell boys was pestering him all the tim about geting him ladies. He got tired of this and told the bell boy that he was a poof and only wanted boys. A short time later later there was a knock on the door and outside was the bell boy with a boy. smile.gif" border="0

regards

ALHOLK

Alholk,

I can add another anecdote to that. Years ago, a bloke that I know (actually myself) was checking in at a cheap hotel in Hat Yai. While I was signing the guest book the receptionist (female) started showing me a big catalogue with pictures of the women available. I was tired and politely declined.

She insisted that I have another look at the pictures, "very pretty ladies" and all that, "bootifoon". She just wouldn't give up. Finally, I lost my temper, and I said, alright, the only one I would really want is you, none of these sluts in the catalogue - I thought that'd be the end of it.

Then I went to my room and within minutes there was a knock on my door. It was (you guessed it) the receptionist!

Well, I was trapped now and had to do the job. For 100 Baht, bargained down from 200, it wasn't too bad a lay (we're talking about 1988 or so).

The lesson? Never wish for something you don't really want!

SB cool.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by db_sez_aloha:

Seems to me you've really got limited options.

1) Proof of pregnancy ............

db

Marvellous!! That's one of the funniest and, in its own way, most practical lists of guidelines I've ever seen for anything!

A definite 'Cut out and keep for future reference' (with the shin-scraping addendum stapled to the bottom)

Hi!

Scum_Baggio

That a god one but not as bad as being offered a boy. Also the price seemed quite fair. In Pattaya 89-90 it was possible to beat the freelancers down to 200 during low season. I once even got one down to 100 but she was young and fresh out of the rice fields so I didn't have a heart to pay so little.

regards

ALHOLK

Alholk,

around the same year I was offered a hand job in a gents' loo in a bar in Songkhla for a mere 10 Baht. It was women offering the HJ I hasten to point out!! There were 5 or 6 of them in the loo, more than guys taking a leak (I mentioned the whole epsisode once on the former board - sorry to repeat myself, for those who'd read it).

I declined the offer as the atmosphere in the john was not too conducive to erotic acts of any sort. Would you like a HJ job while drunk Thai fishermen puke in the wash basin or ask you to compare your willy with theirs?

Ah, those were the days ... cool.gif" border="0

My only close call was at the Nana Disco a couple of year's back. I'd arrived in BKK late. The bars were just closing so thought I'd check out the disco. Not having much luck and it was getting late. Not interested in sleeping alone.

Spied this cute little thing and asked her to dance. She liked dancing and was good, but I though a little bit of an odd style. Didn't pay too much attention as I was having a good time. After a few dances we took a break and stood on the sidelines. I had my arms around her, her back was to me. I thought she had rather large and firm hips but again did not give it much thought. Finally got around to discussing follow-up fun as the lights were coming on and they were clearing the place out. Out of nowhere she said I'd better go to my hotel, alone "I'm a lady boy." Jeez what a downer, completely drained the life out of me. I walked straight out of the place without looking back.

Archived