Anal in China

fool

Er, sorry to ask this here if it's the wrong place. Just wondering about Chi girls and back door action. I cannot recall one that has been willing for such in the past but my sampling is small 20-30. Anybody comment on the likelihood of finding a willing partner?

Was discussing it with a Chi gal here last night, she suggested she might be willing after she knows me better. I'm not sure I want to know her much more but...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If by Chi you mean Chinese, then in my experience about 60% of them take it up the ass if asked, another 20% will take it up the ass with a little coercion, ie a little bit of extra dosh and about 20% will not take it up the ass for whatever reason, their loss, fuck them.

I notice he didnt mention *Brazilian* girls - sweet young things like Camilla, who take it up the wazoo with real zeal. Esp noteworthy when Camilla's 'lover' has a name like 'Mr Ed' and equipment that looks like it was the model for the refuelling nozzle they use on jets in mid-flight ...

Gobble, who may be very close to being kicked off the board for taking it one step too far :evil:

Archived