Anal in China

fool

I notice he didnt mention *Brazilian* girls - sweet young things like Camilla, who take it up the wazoo with real zeal. Esp noteworthy when Camilla's 'lover' has a name like 'Mr Ed' and equipment that looks like it was the model for the refuelling nozzle they use on jets in mid-flight ...

Gobble, who may be very close to being kicked off the board for taking it one step too far :evil:

Then they would have to have been Chibrazilian

:p Don't know about being kicked of for such talk, maybe when you get to somewhere around the Frede level or lower still :)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From my little tour during this week end.

Most South Americans ladies: Depends, 70% said yes but there is a surcharge and under conditions

-> If huge willy then no no

(luckily junior is small but full of energy)

Easter Europeans (mainly Romanians with a few Ukrainians etc...thrown in the mix):

Usually a no no except if paying well -> I would say 50% were willing to try.

Africans: Definitely a yes.

From my past experience in BKK: Some yes some no, if good alchemy (and good money) then it is usually ok.

China: Never went there a lot (only a few business trips) but most the time KTV ladies were more than willing to try once in the bedroom

(of course, money and not to big willy help + being nice, polite and gentle)

Japan: Always been a big no no (should try the cheap ones -> might be a yes)

In full respect to my fellow Board members....I will conduct a survey on my next visit....which is unfortunately some 6 weeks away....

Just to confirm I will avail myself of suitable "protection"....not so much concerned with the risks of HIV....moreover a bad case of "Chilli Dick burn" as I've heard that this cn be extremely painful..lol....

...or so drogon told me....555555

Cheers DS

Teddy, you're going straight to hell with that earlier 'red card' poster. Drogon is definitely not a ladyboy, although he did PT me with a few phone numbers that he claims would help me achieve the 'ultimate happy happy'. I told him I dont do drugs, and he hasnt been back since.

Archived