Two shift bar fines?

fatbastard33

I was asked to pay a two shift barfine in August of 1997. I can't remember the name of the bar, but it is still there, run by an Australian I think (Tim?), sign says never any knickers, the girls all wear tiny skirts rather than g-strings. After being told the two shift barfine policy I said I would be back at the start of the second shift and see if you are still here. I did, she was and I was sorry later. What a lazy, spoiled young woman. My worst experience with a Thai dancer. Oh, well.

When I was in Pattaya last November, the bar is still there, still no knickers and seems to have the same policies. In that bar I felt that the girls were really stuck up, though mostly good looking.

Aardvark

• 5 weeks later...

i've been accused of being cheap for reporting that a bar girl agrred to 1000 baht for a short time, and then demanded another 1000 baht as a tip.

is it cheap to seek a reasonable price for a service?

is it wrong to try to avoid being taken advantage of?

should new comers be advised of scams so they can avoid them?

Hi!

notroll

It doesn't really matter what you pay. Someone will complain anyway. You are either overpaying or you are a cheap charlie.

Just ignore the comments and continue posting anything you think would be useful information.

regards

ALHOLK

At the Las Vegas and Far East rock gogo in Soi Post office they have two shifts. Most of the girls work both shifts which is 14 hours of dancing 12 - 2 AM if they are not bought out.

A 500 B fine will buy you until the shift stops at 7 PM. After that for the rest of the night.

They also have a 1 hour short time option of 300 B with free OK room.

Paul

I'm a frequent visitor to Pattaya and its usually 200-300 baht at almost every bar I've been to and some go gos have charged $500 baht bar fine but not in shifts. You're being taken. Pattaya is typically 1/2 BKK. 500 baht short time and 1000 baht long time. No complaints on that amount from any girls from my experience. I like to pay the going rate and not underpay but not over pay either because it makes it tough for everyone. Some really good lookers may get 1500 or 2000 baht at a go go but that's the exception not the rule.

Archived