bar prices

boemba

Will make a website on bar prices in Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza area. Will concentrate on the price of Singha beer (most other beers are 5 baht more expensive), ladies drink and bar fines. Will use my own experience, but since I usually only frequent the same places, any input, also prices of other drinks, is wellcome. With enough data, will put in on a website, and make it interactive later with ASP. Hope it will become a guideline for anyone interested. Can post replies here or send to my e-mail address : boembakatoemba@hotmail.com

I'm interested, certainly. Do you want people to post the drinks prices/barfines that they know of?

I don't stay long in bars with ripoff drinks prices, and I don't go back to them. It matters to me too.

quote:

Originally posted by DJ1999J:

[QB]I'm interested, certainly. Do you want people to post the drinks prices/barfines that they know of?

QB]

Right, at the moment we seem to know where the expensive bars are, but information is lacking regarding both bars with either reasonable or cheap prices. Any input is welcome, although it might be difficult to start listing all kinds of whisky-cola's. That's why standard drinks like beer, lady drink, soft drink are preferred.

I want to make a small website that will function as an 'eternal reminder' since I regularly post on the website and will leave the link at the end of messages for everyone to see.

[ June 01, 2001: Message edited by: boemba ]

Just got back to town after having been away this week. I would be happy to contribute I drink in a variety of places around town and will endeavour to remember to prices charged.

I can not give you any retroactive information as such data does not stay in the old failing memory bank. That is reserved for more important pieces of information such as how to get back home at the end of the night

Yeah, Khun Sanuk, but you SHOULD pay more for the privilege of having all those Fantasia honeys steaming up your glasses!

Really, that is crap. Personally, I avoid all the Crown/Hollywood bars now EXCEPT for Fantasia which I just like too much.

Beer (Carlsberg) in Angelwitch, Rainbow I, and Titty Twister was 90 baht last night in all three I believe. 80 baht in Thermae where the lights came on at 2:45 am last night (new ploy: the staff goes up to unattached women and tells them to beat it. Farangs follow with all the women outside).

Titty twister has raised the price of B-52 shots to 130 baht, but I am sure this doesn't affect many. Some ladies there like them though.

I think the idea for tracking prices in the bars is a great one and I will contribute what I learn for your survey Boemba.

quote:

Originally posted by Sarisin:

I think the idea for tracking prices in the bars is a great one and I will contribute what I learn for your survey Boemba.[/QB]

I am glad to hear the prices in Rainbow are still OK. I was kind of thinking of skipping Nana alltogether, since I somehow prefer the big bars with lots of girls etc. Rainbow must be the only one around of that kind at Nana. Any further input welcome.

Hi,

"Yeah, Khun Sanuk, but you SHOULD pay more for the privilege of having all those Fantasia honeys steaming up your glasses!"

It wasn't so much the price that pissed me off, but the fact that the waitress decided to make the decision for me that I would leave the 5 Baht change as tip.

That was not her decision to make.

Sanuk!

Archived