Couples in Thailand

Hi, I'm planning a visit to Thailand soon with my girlfriend, who is interested in experimenting in a 3-some with other Thai men and women. Does anyone know of a place that caters to this, or how one might go about it? I've been to Thailand many times myself, but have never had to deal with this interesting little twist. I usually felt that one should just leave all girlfriends and wives at home when visiting this place, but I now have someone who is interested in exploring the pleasures with me. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

John

I do not know about picking up Thai men but if you want a girl to please you and your partner the best way is.

1. Go to Nana and go to see a lesbian show.

2. Ask one or both of the girls to joing you you will be assured that they partake in this kind of action.

3. Askif they are up to some Sanuk (fun)

Also on several occassions I have gone to the bars with a freelancer who wants to have some fun and by asking the mama-san at the bar you will soon know which girls will and then choose.

Good luck and enjoy.

Ps Eden club on Soi 7/1 specializes in bi girls but do not know if they cater for couples. smile.gif" border="0

I do not know about picking up Thai men but if you want a girl to please you and your partner the best way is.

1. Go to Nana and go to see a lesbian show.

2. Ask one or both of the girls to joing you you will be assured that they partake in this kind of action.

3. Askif they are up to some Sanuk (fun)

Also on several occassions I have gone to the bars with a freelancer who wants to have some fun and by asking the mama-san at the bar you will soon know which girls will and then choose.

Good luck and enjoy.

Ps Eden club on Soi 7/1 specializes in bi girls but do not know if they cater for couples. smile.gif" border="0

Went with my wife to BKK and Phuket in April. In BKK went straight to the dancefloor at Nana Disco and just started dancing. Pretty soon you will know who is interested, they will be dancing next to you, on you, etc. Just both of you make eye contact and smile at whoever you want.

The only problem was when my wife went once by herself and (i) kept getting offers from guys who thought she was working and (ii) some girls who liked her didnt think she understood money was involved and sent her to get me. They just need to know you understand that you will be paying. In Phuket we had no trouble getting two girls to give us a massage at Christina's.

Good advice already from others: Eden Club and just ask mamasan who is interested in threeway.

Thai guys? I would guess just pick up a freelancer, go to a regular Thai disco, she will know, and take it from there.

Regards.

Hi,

I personally am not into getting a guy to go with me and my Significant Other(s) of the moment, but if you want a lady to go with you, go to Wild Country Bar in Washington Square. There are a NUMBER of gals there who like multi-party action, especially one guy and 2 or more gals.

Mekhong Kurt

John:

I am taking my wife to BKK on the same basis - very interested in specific places / girls that work out well for you - when u goin?

Hi Chuff--We're going at the end of July. So far, there's been some good suggestions, nothing real specific, but good nonetheless. It looks like the best way to go about it is to ask around at the bars. I wish there were a specific club or bar that caters to this, but it looks like most (or all of it) is centered around single men.

Good luck. If you send me your email I'll let you know what I find, and vice versa...

John

jwschroeder@mac.com

Archived