Thai Airways?

drogon

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Samak,

do you really have experience with Aeroflot J anf F ? Would be fun to enjoy free flow of caviar and find a reason to stop over a couple of days in Moscow

J???

do you mean biz class?

i think J is a tarif class for business class like C (fullfare) and D

no experience on Aeroflot, but i have flown with a Tupolev several years ago and that was one of the worst experience of far over thousand flights i did so far

J???

do you mean biz class?

i think J is a tarif class for business class like C (fullfare) and D

Yeah, J was supposed to be like a 'premium business class', tariff-wise, back in the day, and non-IATA tariff participant SQ used it as their only business class designator (cheeky cunts :) ).

Nowadays, airlines are running out of letters in the alphabet to categorize their inventories, and use any letter that they can, but J is still always business.

Thanks but Qatar quoted me 4K+ euros for the return flight at the approximate dates when I can travel.

(At 4K+ I could as well travel for the first time TG first class at just 4k)

While TG seems to have some seats left at 2600..

I flew Qatar before and do not mind the stop, just that after my last experience on Qatar I swore never again.

-> Flew from BKK to Madrid.

Was unclucky enough to have a family (I suppose they were from the Gulf area) with 2 small children

("small" = age 10-12).

These kids kept shouting, running around etc...

I asked first the parents if they could keep them quiet, they just said these were kids and who was I to tell them what their kids should be doing.

(and I was not the only one pissed)

Asked the air staff who told me that it was not their problem.

-> I will never fly Qatar again despite their business class being as nice as etihad airways.

My point is, if I accept to pay for a business class ticket then this is not to have such things happen and such a callous attitude on part of the aircrew.

Archived