Thai Airways?

drogon

When I was a child I travelled a lot with my parents

(so did my sister and brother) but there was never a single complaint about our behavior....

:beer:

Agree that in business or first class (never travelled first class though) children should not be allowed or they should be restrained and gagged.

(with a "poire d'angoisse", sorry do not know the English equivalent)

:grin:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that children should be well behaved, but what can the airline do when, in many cases, the parents are paying full (adult) fare for them?

It's the same annoyance that we encounter in fine restaurants and anywhere on an aircraft. It's up to the parents to control their kids, and I don't blame you for confronting the parents.

I remember one time when flying to Mazatlan in first class. My daughter, who was five years old and very well behaved, had a seafood feast in front of her, and looked very happy when she asked:

Daddy, can we go sit back there?

Why, sweetie?

Because these seats are too big for kids.

:banghead:

I told her in some polite, fatherly way to 'shut it'!

Mazatalan?

(I could do a google search but)

Is it in Mexico?

You seem to have a great daughter and a very reasonable one

:beer: :grin:

Mazatlan is in Mexico. I used to go there a lot and Delta used to fly there from LA at the time.

Let's just say that my daughter was a great little traveler. Then she grew up. :dunno:

Samak,

You're right. Yet J is also used on internet as a shorter term for business class (as well as Y for eco, or F for First, although I guess any letter linked to a specific travelling class will do)

Just checked and Qatar has a 76000 TBH 3month return ticket in J BKK-Europe. TG is around 120K :( . I booked Qatar.

Archived