Our Limerick Contest Is Now Open!!!

Hugh_Hoy

I've just sent in two. I am thinking of another. C'mon you pussies we need 4 or 5 more entries to make it a contest. CTO? Munchie (a warm-up? Just send one in!)? Old Hippie? (Dude, you know you have one about Si Saket in you!), Julian? Let's go guys. My 1,000 baht will buy some beers at a meeting the end of June where ever the hell we meet up on a Friday! (I already sent in the 1st place winner, so go for 2nd and 3rd!) :)

It's easy once you practice a few. Get lewd and crude. These are limericks.

You know:

There once was a girl from Nantuket

etc.

5 lines. Easy. Give it a try and let's get a contest going.

Cent

I've already got mine in... all along these lines so you may as well give up now.

There once was a great guy named Hugh

Of champions he stands with the few

The bar girls all say

He's great in the hay

So the prizes will go to J2.

:neener:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've just sent in two. I am thinking of another. C'mon you pussies we need 4 or 5 more entries to make it a contest.

5 lines. Easy. Give it a try and let's get a contest going.

Cent

Tough talk for someone operating at 2/3 potential, Mr. Cent, if indeed that is your name. I sent my 15 lines in just now, did you do your 5 more easy lines yet?

And just what have you got against pussies?

[color:green]There once was a quim Scrutinizer

Who felt it his job to apprise her

When others would stretch her

He'd show up to fetch her

Some alum to re-under-size her[/color]

Oops, this one doesn't count.

Ah, me old mate Mr Cronkdolt! How's it hanging? It takes a limerick contest to drag you from your hidey hole? :thumbup: :)

Yes, I sent in my third five lines the other day, never fear. I am at the limit set.

Interesting limerick there. By chance you wouldn't be saying I has a small pecker now would ya? :shifty: You'd be right, but rude to be speaking out of turn about poor old Godzilla.

Good to see you joining the contest! Excellent. This could turn out to be very interesting!

Thank you Mr. Dolt. See you in the competition! May the best limerick win (mine). :smirk: :):neener::beer: :bangit:

Archived