Volvo CLUB

didierhardy

Hi!

I wonder if Volvo cars Thailand knows about this. About 10 years ago there was a Volvo night club in Hong Kong. It was allegedly the largest knocking shop in the world. Volvo cars took exception to having their brand name connected with such a place and sued them. Volvo won the law suit and they changed their name to something that I can't remember. It could have been Bolobo. Anyhoe it was pronounced by Chinese exactly the same as Volvo.

regards

ALHOLK

Khun Sanuk

Same you. So if you need a participant, you can count on me.

A friend from Singapore told me about a "no hand club" near or at Ratchada. He was there but forgot the name.

So not sure, if it's Volvo or not. But be warned, it could be a very costly experience. Didier

Hi,

Alholk asked:

"I wonder if Volvo cars Thailand knows about this."

No idea, but since the name isn't *exactly* the same, I doubt they can do anything about it. BTW, I think there is a club called 'Porsche' as well.

Didier wrote:

"So if you need a participant, you can count on me."

When are you in town?

"But be warned, it could be a very costly experience"

Yeah, that's what I am afraid of as well... Anybody want to sponsor some research smile.gif" border="0

Sanuk!

Isn't Volvo "I'm coming (back)" in Spanish? Ergo (just to slip the Latin in!) Volvoo should be "I'm coming.......ohhhhhhhh"....

Steve.

Archived