Official - Euro 2008 -

Mentors

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
talk about in your face...... :(

Mentors has posted more about Football than anything else in the last few Days......

i wonder if he waould have been so vocal if the Euro's would have been held in any other Country but his own?????????????????

i was waiting for the first cynic post from Britannia.

i'm intersted in World Cup and Euro since i was a child. look back to older posts.

I don't care if my team get knocked out early' date=' i'm not fanatic about footbal but i like to witness a tournament and a big very long party in my home town. :_party::beer:

[/quote']

me not Cynical........ :shakehead

i have stated in the past that i do not really follow England or any of the other riff-raff who make up the UK.

and i said on this Thread that i was going for Italy or Germany because of my recent Forefathers.

talk about in your face...... :(

Mentors has posted more about Football than anything else in the last few Days......

i wonder if he waould have been so vocal if the Euro's would have been held in any other Country but his own?????????????????

i was waiting for the first cynic post from Britannia.

i'm intersted in World Cup and Euro since i was a child. look back to older posts.

I don't care if my team get knocked out early' date=' i'm not fanatic about footbal but i like to witness a tournament and a big very long party in my home town. :_party::beer:

[/quote']

me not Cynical........ :shakehead

i have stated in the past that i do not really follow England or any of the other riff-raff who make up the UK.

and i said on this Thread that i was going for Italy or Germany because of my recent Forefathers.

Would that be 2 Italians and 2 Germans or 3 of one and 1 of the other :dunno:

3 Great Grandparents from mainland Europe and 1 from England.

my Surname is derived from an Italian Name.

my Grandparents/Parents and myself were all given English Christian Names but with some reminder of the old Country in other Christian Names.

A I just saw it now, that you are in Zurich ..... good memories of that city. My father worked in Zurich for a couple of years in the 90's. They lived in Wiesendangen near Winterthur. Have been there quite a few times.

Waerth

Archived