I like 'em plump!

Also go to Pattaya and on walking street you will find a beer bar on the left hand side. There you will find this one girl who has the biggest boobs ever. (and real too). She is a sweet girl who speaks real good english. You cant miss her. She is a little on the thicker side (which most big breasted woman are) but NOT fat. She is real pretty. I cant remember the name of the bar...something like P-58 bar or something like that. Go check her out. wink.gif" border="0

Just go to any Nana bar these days -- Soi Cowboy too. The plumpers far outnumber the others these days. One good place for lardos is in the smaller Nana bars. The fat ones seem to congregate there, plus the drinks are a hello of a lot cheaper! (Maybe half the price of the big Nana bars.)

I spent first half of June in BKK and managed to hit Patpong, Soi Cowboy, Clinton, Washington Square.

Of these places the BIG girls seemed to be in Clinton beer bars.

Clinton barfines were higher than elsewhere. 500 Baht. Did I get ripped off?

Check out G-Spot in Nana Plaza. There's a 27-year old with the biggest tits I've ever seen on a Thai. She usually comes to work pretty late and gets bought out pretty quickly. There are quite a few other chubbies there, but you'll know this one when you see her. wink.gif" border="0

Grace Hotel caters to the Arabs.

And they like it big.

I 've got gals several times in the Grace lounge. Plump Thai ladies are really amazing.

If you look carefully you will learn how to separate the big tities from the fats.

Sanuk!

Archived