30 baht beers...

Stickman

Stick. I find the best way for a cheap night on the tiles is to wear trousers with deep, wide pockets and secrete a 1/2 bottle of your favourite tipple in there. By a beer 1st up then order cokes as you go. I know it sounds cheap, but it is gettig me through university this time round.

Cheers

Jaga

Thanks for the tip although I seldom visit Soi Zero (I will never get used to that name).

I received a call from Santos last night and he said they will be celebrating his luscious lady's birthday Thurs - Fri nights in Warbler's and Titty Twister. Always fun.

I wanted to hit Hard Rock for the free eats last night, but missed it. Anybody ever indulge there? I heard it was a great pigout.

I waited out an evening deluge in Det 5 Sexy Night a couple nights ago, and they did have a big birthday banner up - I thought it said 50 baht beers this coming Saturday, but I didn't look too closely (there were better things to look at!).

There were really some good-looking, happy, fun-loving ladies there - this is the bar that brings on extra staff to support Cobra Gold each year - which is just winding down.

I have been a regular at Rooster Bar next door for years (used to work there as an unpaid DJ), but Sexy Night is more worth a visit right now.

Cheers!

Bangkok Butterfly

Stickman,

I was in soi zero one week ago with farangman, and at one of the nicest bars, regular prices for a Heineken were 50 bhat a bottle. The overall feel of the place is so depressing, that I for one will not go there again. I rather stay at home!

Cheers,

SOONGMAK

Archived