Sin Sot IV , not final .

buffalo_bill

Did I mention Slop Bucket Specials - No I didn't. Happy to provide you proof but don't put words in my mouth or miss-represent me.

I seriously doubt you have the qualifications to advice on successful bar girl hunting.

Me - I'm happy to show you what the oldest resident of Nana did for many many years and others also do.

Thanks! :)

Did I mention Slop Bucket Specials - No I didn't. Happy to provide you proof but don't put words in my mouth or miss-represent me.

I seriously doubt you have the qualifications to advice on successful bar girl hunting.

Me - I'm happy to show you what the oldest resident of Nana did for many many years and others also do.

Thanks! :)

Yeah....you're right....I'm certainly not qualified to offer advice on successful BG hunting....

...But I'm prolly one of the Prime candidates to use in a ..."What not to do"..example...lol

I just looked at it and thought..... Shit, the last time I paid 500Bt....was Pattaya...circa 1995...

But, as we all know...I used to be a Dumb Cnut.....

No offence meant...

After the dust settles, I may just venture up for a week of...."Lessons".... think I'd like that...

:beer::beer::beer: ....On ME

Cheers DS

Archived