Why even bother marrying your girlfriend, seriously!

panadolsandwich

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No reason to marry as there is no commonlaw marriage in the state of Ca. Does not exist...hard to believe but negative.

Trust me I checked that one out carefully.

There WAS a little issue with Lee Marvin but it got straightened out so no comon law marriage therefore/ergo NO marriage again ever. :thumbup:

Let me tell yo how I really feel. :smirk:

How about for when you have children? Am I the only one who has a Thai fiance who wishes to have kids? I would not dream of not being married to the mother of my children.

My fiance has a 10 year visa to the US, and she wants to just live together. I told her about all of the reasons; health insurance, family respect, (both sides), etc etc., but deep down want to make sure we are married before she ever gets pregnant. Kids at a pretty young age can do the math, and you don't want to have to explain that to them if you are trying to teach them moral values.

One does not have to be married for any of these. And as far as kids doing the math. Just 'Jump over the broomstick' and state you are married. Go online and obtain a marriage certificate - or whatever.

Archived