Chao Phaya 2 and Thaksin

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dearest Ozgaz,

I am irredeemably United States stock. Heck, I am even from the Midwest. Yes, I do say baloney, but I'm not proud of it. That's why I spend so much time at NEP, Soi Cowboy, Ratchadapisek and Pattaya--I'm trying to culture myself!

The only thing great about the States, for me, is that I am always entitled to legal representation, and the economy currently is affording me the luxury to travel the heck away from here.

I live among a bunch of hillbilly jackasses, but I'll be long dead before we Americans really get our come-uppance. In the meantime, I'm just going to laugh it all off, and shamelessly focus on the sanuk.

I'll assume that you are reasonably cool with that(?).

VTB (World Citizen) cool.gif" border="0

This paragraph sure sounds like he's really down on chinese males. Maybe he was not conscious of it. Its just the way he was brought up. Once a racist, always a racist. Racism should be stopped.

=========================================

5 Chinese sat down immediately and started playing poker with cubic metres of 1000 baht notes, rest was singing,

drinking and what the fuck. Ladies came, supervisor gave instructions and they sat behind their guys. I am telling

you here that over maybe 2 hours none of the Chinese did say a single word to any of the girls waiting, not a

single bloody word. Treat them like an ashtray.

One after the other Chinese went with girl, came back after 40 minutes maximum.

Come on Regularguy. Why judge him a racist. Anyone could tell a story about eight Dominicans crowded around a TV showing a baseball game. It happens, and nobody is saying Dominicans are bad. It's just that they love baseball, and their economy is not strong enough for every family to have a decent working TV. That doesn't make the observer a racist--just a reporter of the facts. How do you define racism?

(By the way, American condemnation of the Holocaust came long after our knowledge of it's launch----it came only when the issue possessed political expediency). frown.gif" border="0

Vtombrown, youre Dominican example is not analogous to Buffalo Bill Issan's racist overtones. Clearly, Buffalo Bill Issan has some kind of pent up hatred toward other races.

=============================================

1) Buffalo Bill implies that Chinese are insensitive and treat women badly. Maybe Buffalo has been seeing too many kung fu movies? Is late night TV his education instead of the university? Pity the man.

Buffalo Bill Issan said:

5 Chinese sat down immediately and started playing poker with cubic metres of 1000 baht notes, rest was singing,

drinking and what the fuck. Ladies came, supervisor gave instructions and they sat behind their guys. I am telling

you here that over maybe 2 hours none of the Chinese did say a single word to any of the girls waiting, not a

2) Buffalo Bill implies that Chinese come quick. I hope his only formal education isn't the mistruths he read in the 1970 series of Hustler. But then...it could be possible that these were his only textbooks. Ahh...pity the man.

Buffalo Bill said: "One after the other Chinese went with girl, came back after 40 minutes maximum."

3) This is quite funny! Burmese are not known to have lighter skin than Thais. If fact, the opposite is true. Once again, Buffalo Bill shows us how "brilliant" he is! What a genius!

Buffalo Bill Issan said:

I remember there have been maybe 8 girls, at least 6 of them light skin real beauties, I guess from Burma.

quote:

Originally posted by Regularguy:

This paragraph sure sounds like he's really down on chinese males. Maybe he was not conscious of it. Its just the way he was brought up. Once a racist, always a racist. Racism should be stopped.

=========================================

One after the other Chinese went with girl, came back after 40 minutes maximum.

Regularguy,

This is from one of your previous posts.

"You'll find the same garbage that is being pushed on sukumvit except you wont have to put up with low class pushy deaf Issanese."

Now whose being racist????

Give it a rest and stop talking out of your arse..

Roger

Archived