Words of Wisdom

buffalo_bill

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AF, you should sit down with the Irish bar owner I met in Udon Thani a few days ago. I take 3 GTGs - agreed to show me what passes for 'nightlife' in UT post-bulldozers - into his bar, and he proceeds to tell me how it is, at least in his view. I can live with stuff like 'You can tell a Thai girl is lying when her lips are moving', but a tad embarrassing when the girls I bought in all had above-average English. GTG just listened to the whole lot, prompting him to warn me to 'watch out for her - she understands a lot more than she lets on'. Jesus, I hope you're right mate, but why settle down with a Thai woman in *Thailand* if the people upset you so much ? He didnt seem to be referring to the working girls in isolation, but I'm sure he hears more than his fair share of horror stories from the bar - I pointed out that he probably doesnt hear too many of the success stories - you dont stride into a bar and tell people that your wife of 10 years hasnt been back to the BJ bar since she met you.

For all the cynicism on the board, I am increasingly starting to see things the same way : at least for 90% of the working girls in BKK. This city seems to bring out the worst in so many Thais, and a lot of the Farang : just when you think you are getting a grip on it, some arsehole taxi driver drops you off at a massage parlour in the basement of 'your' hotel, then speeds off before you can say anything. Maybe Pattaya is a better bet, but I've challenged myself to put the next 3 months into trying to find out just how others survive this hellhole. :smirk:

Gobble - before you judge - think if you only lived in a cheap hotel in Kings Cross Sydney - what would you think of Australians? Men would be all rude arseholes or the only nice ones are the drunk's sleeping in the door ways. Women all whores.

Remember where your living mate!

At least you got to see Udon Thani - Thailand's Townsville ;)

My fascinating thread which was about chrystal clear love and eternal fidelity is now being abused for transcontinental speculation of how often do Thai girls lie .

I wish the esteemed community to consider an endless stream of Thai citizens entering for example Spain to exploit the availability of cheap sex with the local ladies . Said citizens to the majority not exactly representing the domestic gentry . How would the Spanish girls treat them .

This is already the case...Except that the "local bargirls" come mainly from South America and Estearn Europe.

Spanish males also use a lot this kind of "relationships" (most customers in clubs/brothels are Spanish.

AI take 3 GTGs - agreed to show me what passes for 'nightlife' in UT post-bulldozers - into his bar, and he proceeds to tell me how it is, at least in his view. I can live with stuff like 'You can tell a Thai girl is lying when her lips are moving', but a tad embarrassing when the girls I bought in all had above-average English. GTG just listened to the whole lot, prompting him to warn me to 'watch out for her - she understands a lot more than she lets on'.

Well, mate, from your stories, he may be overly cynical, however he called that 100%. But as I (and many others) have pointed out, that's not the rule here. You just need to expand your horizons. Or not, if you are just looking for pointless sex! Nothing wrong with that either LOL!

Cheers,

SD

AF, you should sit down with the Irish bar owner I met in Udon Thani a few days ago. I take 3 GTGs - agreed to show me what passes for 'nightlife' in UT post-bulldozers - into his bar, and he proceeds to tell me how it is, at least in his view. I can live with stuff like 'You can tell a Thai girl is lying when her lips are moving', but a tad embarrassing when the girls I bought in all had above-average English. GTG just listened to the whole lot, prompting him to warn me to 'watch out for her - she understands a lot more than she lets on'. Jesus, I hope you're right mate, but why settle down with a Thai woman in *Thailand* if the people upset you so much ? He didnt seem to be referring to the working girls in isolation, but I'm sure he hears more than his fair share of horror stories from the bar - I pointed out that he probably doesnt hear too many of the success stories - you dont stride into a bar and tell people that your wife of 10 years hasnt been back to the BJ bar since she met you.

For all the cynicism on the board, I am increasingly starting to see things the same way : at least for 90% of the working girls in BKK. This city seems to bring out the worst in so many Thais, and a lot of the Farang : just when you think you are getting a grip on it, some arsehole taxi driver drops you off at a massage parlour in the basement of 'your' hotel, then speeds off before you can say anything. Maybe Pattaya is a better bet, but I've challenged myself to put the next 3 months into trying to find out just how others survive this hellhole. :smirk:

Relationships are a symbiotic affair. Two individuals can make it work.

Archived