Miss Bangkok

gobbledonk

OK, I get my first 500 baht short-time and I can see exactly where this is going - will I be man enough to tell her that she wont be 'moving in' anytime soon ?

Miss Bangkok, only the second BG I have met from outside Isaan and the first from BKK itself (proudly tells me that Mama and Papa both born Bangkok). Dresses with a certain amount of style (ok, still tarty, but wouldn't look out of place on the streets of Sydney or Melbourne). Good English, skin like coffee, bubble-butt and long legs - whats not to like ? :smirk:

For all this, I dont feel drawn into the vortex as I did with GTG - is it simply that I have sampled the milk and have no desire to buy this particular cow ? I do want to f*ck a surprising number of her friends at the two bars she previously worked at (a significant step up from the Soi 4 slappers), and she knows it - she'll be back in the bar tonite, looking for customers and we laugh about whether or not I'll be down on Soi 33 'looking up old friends'. Luckily, I have a get-together planned on Soi Cowboy with another board member, but I do have a few phone numbers for future happy times :clown:

Its all 'shits and giggles', but she is definitely putting in the groundwork.

Shopping at Big C to make my room a bit more livable, no problem with a 500 baht nooner, no requests for gifts etc : I can't take any of this at face value. No professional gives this much of themselves without a payoff down the line, and I didn't come to the LOS to go through the whole 'White Night' debacle - as I told her, she belongs to the bar. For her, the ability to crash out in an airconditioned room so close to work has to have its attractions, but what is in it for me ? 'Free' sex ? When was the last time any board member had genuinely 'free' sex ?

I've already had a couple of gals call to say 'Why you no ring me, Gobble ?'. Low season is a bitch, ladies, but so is being painted into a corner by a smooth operator. I seem to have a 'girlfriend' that I didnt really go looking for, and Miss Bangkok may have to return to the single life of a dedicated professional.

Yep, time to 'man-up'.

Gobble

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, I donâ??t want this too sound harsh, but why do guys get so involved with these women. I mean, they are â??working girlsâ? (avoiding the harsher sounding true description). The last thing I would want is a Soi 4 â??slapperâ? having my mobile number and calling me. If I want her, I know where she is. If she is not there, there are lotâ??s of others. They can be fun to hang out with for while, as long as the end game is in sight, but once that is over, they are not really people to call friends and they certainly wouldnâ??t consider you such.

Just my feeling when I read your posts. :beer:

GD - a trick my old mate in Nana used to do. He'd have a wardrobe full of cheap trinkets and clothes he had bought wholesale at Bo Bae market.

Each girl on the way out could choose a gift - amazing how popular this was for something worth 50 -100 baht.

He also had very obvious fake gold rings - great commotion one day at Nana when a girl returned wanting to know why her trinket wasn't "real" gold 5 5 5 5 5 5

I remember a little bit of a Christopher G Moore book mentioning something like this. The guy tried a similar trick and eventually got his come-uppance.

A day or two after that Japanese killed a Rainbow girl and himself, I was talking with a Rainbow 4 girl, half-kiddingly trying to tell her that farangs were safer. She usually goes with Japs but told me she'd tried one other farang (other than me). He took her to the s/t rooms upstairs, paid her 2k in advance, went at it but didn't finish and, while she was in the shower, exited the room, taking the 2k back from her handbag. She tried to enlist people around to help but they didn't (I thought that, in this situation, a group of Thais always showed up to beat the farang to bits? :dunno: )

Pretty mean trick to play on a nice enough girl who can't read or write. :thumbdown:

Archived