Miss Bangkok

gobbledonk

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last thing I would want is a Soi 4 â??slapperâ? having my mobile number

Relax, KKN - I dont have a billboard in Nana carpark ('For good time, ring Gobble on 08 9999-9999') !

Mate, as I have said in previous posts, I reserve the right to associate with whom I please - slappers or no. I am gradually meeting a better class of prostitute, but that doesnt mean I have to turn my back on girls who genuinely make me laugh. They arent my friends - my Farang friends are a pretty boring lot and I cant see them pissing it up at 3am on a Soi in Bangkok. YMMD.

Cheers,

Artie

For those who remain interested in whether or not Miss Bangkok's clothes are hanging in my closet, she sent me a lovely text message last night. Sadly, my hand was busy caressing the delightful buttocks of a little Chinese-Thai gal in a Cowboy go-go : I dont normally go to such places, but CTO really is a bad influence.

BTW, how is the head this morning, mate ? I dont think Singha agrees with me the way Heineken does, but it really does make a difference when you have to pay bar. Thanks for the tips and a memorable night out - I think I am finally getting the hang of this love em and leave em thang. :content:

Cheers,

Gobble.

Chinese Thai - from a Soicow boy Go-Go - IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5

Shit - now we'll have SD and Drogon hanging out down there - don't tell them the bar name!

Chang is far better than Singha - Singha does make one feel a tad off in the morning - Chang is fine!

Was just thinking the same thing before I read your post...

But really....it wouldn't take "Sherlock" Tiger long to work out where you would have been.....

Let's see.....Sam 2000....kapow gai, khai dow & beer(s)...check out foot traffic...

..Stand...walk out.... turn left or right....(I'm guessing right!!! lol)...

...Take xx steps....and voila..... :grinyes::dunno::grinyes:

How'd I go?????? LOL

Cheers DS

.... I think I am finally getting the hang of this love em and leave em thang. ...

My personal rules for â??this love em and leave em thangâ?Â:

Never give your real first name, make one up, irony is allowed.

Ask the girls name, but forget it immediately

Never bring back to your place, short times are best, but if you want her to stay all night rent a room.

Never repeat the same girl consecutive times, if you must, bring along a couple of others the next time.

No exchanging phone numbers or e-mail

Hi CTO,

Can you PT me with the name of the bar we were in last night - the last bar, that is ? I think it was next to Fanny Bar, but I'm hazy - left my reading glasses there and am forced to type this using a really bodgy set from Target :(

Thanks,

Gobble

CTO...

...a Bar on Cowboy that YOU have only been in once before....WOW.... 5555555555

Come to think of it there's probably more than 50% of the bars on SC that I've never been in at all....I guess 1 Beer in every SC bar would be a receipe for a Large hangover....and an empty pocket...lol

...but then again if that deviate Cent was with you then you could have ended up anywhere!!!!

Beer Lao then, I guess!!

Hope you didn't lead gobble too far astray....lol

Wish I could have been there....about time for me to hit SC again, I think

Cheers DS

Archived