Miss Bangkok

gobbledonk

Deviant!??? I'll have you know I never deviate from my usual good behaviour. I'm a saint, a prime example of the work of the Catholic religion upon a man's soul. Sadly, no beer Lao in that joint if I remember correctly. I dunno, two times there that I barely recall, maybe three. We was hammered mate!!!!!! :) One little lass there gives the best 'bar massage' I've ever had!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One little lass there gives the best 'bar massage' I've ever had

Is that anything like the therapeutic services performed in the 'naughty corner' CTO pointed out to me in the last bar of the evening ? I paid 700 baht for a full aromatherapy massage here on Soi 22 a couple of nights back, and I have to wonder if my money may have been better spent in that naughty corner .... :evil:

YOU hammered....can't believe it....LOL

Hope you didn't end up buying 200Bt Tequila shots at 4am again....hehehehehe

Arhhhhh...memories...mammories..and all that shit....

Gotta get back soon....

Cheers... The "lone" ra(n)ger....

Went to Miss Bangkok's bar last night - she makes a show of going upstairs to give some guy a short time. He must have leapt from a rear window when he left, because she appears sometime later looking pretty much identical to before and I see no Farang - some of you guys are coquettishly shy, no ?

I *do* run into one of Miss Bangkok's other customers later in the evening, and he is quite excited by the fact that I have two girls at my side - 'Mate, we could make a video !'. Sadly, Miss Bangkok wont have any part of this, although she makes a show of giving him as much of her trademark smile as possible without the need for stitches.

End of the night, Miss Bangkok announces that she wont be taking part in any sordid 3some - she will come by tomorrow (now today) and 'make love' in the accepted fashion. I take Ms Runner-Up back to Soi 22 and enjoy her tender mercies. Like Miss Bangkok, she doesnt want to ride my electronic friend and isnt that keen on anything beyond the pedestrian - I think I have stumbled on a bar that is actually a Finishing School for the Presbyterian Ladies College ... and folk ask why I go back to the Soi 4 slapper brigade ?? :(

Anyhoo, the whole point of last night was to make it clear to Miss Bangkok that we each f*ck other people, and that if I dont answer a text, she has to deal with that. It seems to have had a different effect, as she is more adamant than ever that I am the only customer she really cares about. OK, so their wallets dont mean anything to you, dar-ling ?

I took her to Soi Cowboy to meet some of my previous conquests, to no avail. If anything, it allowed them to compare notes, and the phrase 'Jai Dee' cropped up way too many times. Its more analogous to 'good wallet' than 'good heart', but I'm still learning Thai so I'll defer to more experienced board members on this ...

Bibblies and others are probably foaming at the mouth by now - 'cut the bitch off at the knees, you crazy mofo !', I hear you cry. Reality is that she is one of the few that I dont feel embarrassed to be around during the day - great English, dress sense and height which is much closer to my own. Downside is that she nods when I tell her that we are a 'girl/customer' relationship and nothing more, then asks if she can stay in my apartment when I am in Singapore next week - sure, darling, but don't use my baby oil/condoms ...

:banghead::crazy::p

Gobble, who leaps in front of speeding locomotives

PS is it only a few posts back where I was warned against taking them back to my own place ? Hilarious how quickly they do the 'inspection', accompanied by 'how long you stay here ?', and 'you have cable ?' : I should quote them a nightly rental rate. :clown:

Sorry, CTO - I have a prior appointment with a 'consultant' from one of Thailands premier recreational and indoor activity centres at 6 tonite. I do, however, have a couple of photos that I will endeavour to upload to our PT thread : no nudes, but a couple of Chinese-Thai faces that we both know would send certain board members into a state of delirium. Whilst I would barely have thought it possible, Ms 'I no go with customer' actually looks even better in her photo than she does in the flesh - this girl is really beginning to frighten me.. :grinyes::grinyes:

Conversely, our mutual friend from Wednesday night just doesnt look as attractive with wet hair. Still, you cant refuse a girl a shower after that many hours of strenuous physical activity, can you ? :clown: :evil:

Archived