A Dum Question

Dumsoda

...Being one who is just a tad techo challanged....I'm confused.....

Now....to explain....I was having an exchange of views with a seemingly nice "gentleman" on a particular thread.

It seemed to be cruising along nicely until he told me to fuck...."something"....

Now, I'm not quite sure if he's actually Gay...and was making an indecent approach....or if he's a really nice guy and was offering me his daughter.... I think her name was Off!!!(would have to check her ID though and make sure she's at least 19.....can't be too careful about entrapment...you know!!)

Anyway.....went back, after a 2 hour break.... and something has happened to my 'puter.....it's obviously got alzymer's...cos it's lost some posts.... can't be me....haven't had a drink..... but something's happened......and about 6 or 8 posts have just vanished into thin air :dunno::dunno: ....Ka Pooof (no innuendo or pun!!)

Either that....or it's the P'lots again.....I'm scared

Any ideas?????

Cheers DS

DC :grin:

You are a really a dum cnut

:neener:

Even someone as technically challenged as you are will understand the following technique.

Ze Boss KS -> edited the thread as to remove the OK Corral contest as KP/BB went out of his way just for you and that you reacted as well as another poster.

So the thread was a bit highjacked...

Simple nope?

:neener:

Errrr not sure if I fully understand, but thanks for trying to help :grinyes::dunno::grinyes:

I might just have to sleep on it (preferably the daughter!!) and get back to you tomorrow......

(Gee I like dots.... I think they are a black & white version of the "hundreds & thousands" sprinkle thingo's they put on Chocky's in that cunt ry near Switzerland.................... :grin: :grinyes::cover::grinyes: :grin:

Thanks again, Cheers DS

Archived