Rollcall Jun 06th

khunsanuk

Cent never came out with me and gobble - that was the only other time I was in that bar![color:red]Arhhhh, solly I misunderstood....Dum Cnut!!![/color]

Twas me and gobble only

Nice quite night.[color:red]With YOU....hard to believe....lol[/color]

Mum and I are going through a litre of Whiskey a week - glad she's going tomorrow - I can't keep up with her![color:red]55555 Aren't you drinking???? :rotl::rotl::grinyes::neener::grinyes::rotl::rotl: [/color]

Remember when you first met her in Surin? We had 1/4 bottle of Powers whiskey to finish with Cent - except he was 15 minutes late you and my mum finished it before he got to the hotel![color:red]555555 remember it well... More like half to 2/3....lol....Cent was sooooo pissed....555 Two Swallows if I remember correctly...AND what do you mean...YOU & MUM....I recall saying to you...."You better leave a shot for Cent...it's his favourite......Instant response (from YOU).....FARKKKK him.....glugg gluggg gluggg....Oh shit....it's empty......The look on Cent's face when he turned up was priceless....teach the prick for being late.....[/color]

Cheers DS

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived