Rollcall Jun 06th

khunsanuk

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....I do believe that your recollection is pretty well spot on the money!!!!

Just being polite.... much better to slag you, rather than Mum.....

But reading this, you have just reminded me how smart and on the ball your Mum really is....lol

She was spot on...hehehehe....see "He" stills blames you & me......and NOT your *Totally innocent* Mum

As I said earlier....A great Lady

Cheers "Mum" :grinyes::beer::beer::grinyes:

DS - who will be more than happy to buy the next bottle

CTO was a big drinker of whiskey

Dumbsoda would drink till he was frisky

Poor Cent asked them to mind

His John Powers which is hard to find

But CTO's mum said FARK LIMERICKS LETS DRINK THE WHISKEY WE'VE WAITED 5 MINUTES FOR THAT CENT TO SHOW UP SO FUCK HIM I SAY LETS DRINK THE WHISKY BOYS.

I stopped by at 7pm; nobody there...even went up to the 4th floor to make sure.

My personal policy will now be that if 3 or more people don't commit by noontime, friday: forgedaboudit

Dave, we must have missed one another by mere minutes. I met the owner (Thomas, from memory) and he told me the Thai360 guys were in the Mezzanine Lounge. I go upstairs to find 3 pretty disinterested guys who show no sign that they even know one another, much less some clown called 'Gobbledonk'. Blank stares at the mention of the board, so I leave.

As I mentioned in the thread for this Friday, will make the effort if cab driver gets me back to my place in a timely fashion - Friday night traffic in BKK : kill me now (please). No members and old Gobble will take the path of least resistance and return to Cowboy for more hi-jinks.

Cheers,

Gobble

PS I dont hang out with Aussies in the LOS purely for the sake of hanging out with Aussies, but it freaks me out the number of times I find myself in a bar with Rugby or somesuch on the telly and Aussie/Kiwi flags/memorabilia on the walls. I know its a popular destination, but we 'Kangaloo'/Kiwi folk seem a tad over-represented in BKK - YMMV. :)

Archived