Great to be Back on Board!!!

I have been away for a long time. :mad: I am glad to see the board is better than ever. Here is my situation guys, I have been to Thailand(mostly Bangkok area) 10 times in my life from 1998 to 2003. I loved it , have the best time in my life. Then I got married in 2003, guess what? No more Thailand,lol. Anyway I just got divorced(Thank Buhhda) and guess what?? I am planning a September 08 trip to Bangkok :drunk: .

What I need is some info, what has changed (other than the exchange rate big time)? I mean what is the Nightlife like now? The going rates for ST and LT, used to be 1000bht /2000bht. What about things I need to see that are new? Any help would be absolutly wonderful. Thanks everyone.

That's good, because around my last 2 visits I made in 2002/2003 they started to crack down a little on the time you could drink, places you could drink and it seemed there where making things a little more hostel each year, not much mind you but enough that I was worried and I was worried that maybe the good times were over. Good to hear its still fun.

Archived