Orchard Towers Update

gobbledonk

Guys,

I'm hoping my last trip to Orchard Towers (11 June, 2008 - last nite ..) will be my last - dear God, that place is scary. The two bars I was willing to walk into were the darkest places I have ever had the misfortune to stagger into, and I believe the girls outside the bars told the story. How many of us would willingly pay 20-50 SGP dollars for a ladydrink for a 45-year old banger from PI ? OK, other than OH, how many ?

I chatted briefly with 3 shockers from PI and they were confused as to why their bar was empty (I went no further than the door). 'My first night in the bar !' one told me. Fuck me - really frightening stuff.

Upstairs, it just gets worse - Thai Katoeys with outrageous boob jobs and voices that must signal to even the dullest punter that he is with a m-a-n. I do spot a couple of 'stunners' heading into the building as I make my way to the taxi rank, but I've lost interest by then. Final hurdle is one enterprising Filipina lass who has staked out the taxi rank and holds my hand while pleading with me to take her back to my hotel. Sure, why would I be embarrassed about getting into a cab with a hooker in front of about 30 folk whose sole crime was to wait for a taxi ? As I said, I was over it - went to bed and was happier for it this morning.

Gobble, who just gets more boring with each passing day

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Orchard Towers is pretty scary but you do find the occassional stunner there.

Go to Bricks nighclub in the Hyatt (I think, about 90% sure anyway). Full of stunners and all available.

I shagged a 6 ft 6 inch tall northern Russian girl from there, looked more Swedish though. That was a great experience. Only problem was that I couldn't get the image of Peter Crouch out of my mind when I was shagging her, most perturbing :shocked:

You have to pay to get in though.

I shagged a 6 ft 6 inch tall northern Russian girl from there, looked more Swedish though

Jesus, Teddy, you are the freakin' MAN ! I'm assuming most of that 6'6" was legs, and when she wrapped them around you it felt like heaven on a stick ! Havent seen too many tall girls with attractive features, but when I do, its hard not to look up to them. :smirk:

I expect that Munchie will be along very shortly to address your post, but right now you are a man among men, IMHO.

Gobble

Duxton Road, eh ? I really should have posted a few days back before charging off to Orchard. Thats the upside of the board - this post will be here for the next member who has to spend a few nights in Singapore - I'm in Johor now, eagerly awaiting my flight back to BKK tomorrow.

Cheers,

Gobble

I shagged a 6 ft 6 inch tall northern Russian girl from there, looked more Swedish though

Jesus, Teddy, you are the freakin' MAN ! I'm assuming most of that 6'6" was legs, and when she wrapped them around you it felt like heaven on a stick ! Havent seen too many tall girls with attractive features, but when I do, its hard not to look up to them. :smirk:

I expect that Munchie will be along very shortly to address your post, but right now you are a man among men, IMHO.

Gobble

No kidding Gobble, I used to travel quite a bit to Singapore to see some architects I was working with out here. I was standing in Bricks with the guy I had travelled with, this guy being about 6ft 4 inches tall himself, when all of a sudden his eyes lit up and he said something like "feck me, that's the first time I've seen a hooker who's taller than me".

I turned around to see this blonde haired vision dressed in a short orange dress and really sexy black boots. My friend beckoned her over with a view of shagging her himself but he got preoccupied with a girl he had been chatting to earlier so I moved in and was out the door with her before he realised.

The boots had about 4 inch heels so in reality she was only 6ft 2 inches tall, but she looked feckin stunning when she was naked except for the boots.

She said she was from St Petersburg, I have always wanted to travel there to see if there are many more like her.

Archived