Orchard Towers Update

gobbledonk

I stopped in OT last month after a late arrival into SIN. I pulled one of the cutest VN girls I've ever had the pleasure to be with. I'd say its far from being on its last leg and didn't notice any changes from the last time I was there a couple years ago.

The Katoey's have always been there and most guys going upstairs to Crazy Horse know exactly whats up, although they may play dumb.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I stopped in OT last month after a late arrival into SIN. I pulled one of the cutest VN girls I've ever had the pleasure to be with. I'd say its far from being on its last leg and didn't notice any changes from the last time I was there a couple years ago.

That is good to hear Damen as I hope to return soon! I was also there a couple years ago and went home with a very cute VN girl from Top Ten.

I read that Top Ten is gone now :(

Count me among those who believe OT has gone downhill over the years. I was in Singapore last month and didn't bother going there at all this trip despite my hotel being within walking distance. I don't doubt that you can still find a good looking girl in there if you look hard enough, but it seems like it gets more difficult each time I've been there. You never had to look that hard say ten years ago. Now, 90% of the girls in there I wouldn't go with if they paid me. I can understand guys from US or Europe on their first trip to Asia thinking these plain looking, 35 year old women at OT are a great deal at 200 SGD. But for anyone who has been to Thailand and experienced nightlife there, I can't understand why you'd bother with girls you would give a second glance if you saw them in NP or SC.

There are better things to do in Singapore than waste your time and money on a parody of NP.

It's silly to compare OT to NP. Two different countries and economies. Also, anyone stupid enough to pay 200 SGD at OT, is probably paying 4000 Baht at NP.:crazy:

Personally I never mess with any Thai's in SEA outside of LOS since any trip to SEA will eventually land me in BKK. I see this as an opportunity to sample some of the other delights not readily available in my homeland.

The VN girl who I picked up was 21 yrs old and far better than anything I've seen in NP in recent years. Took me all of 15 minutes to locate her at OT before we were in a cab back to my hotel.

Damen,

I doubt most guys would have your good fortune finding a girl at OT like the one you described. Not that it can't happen, but I just think you got lucky that particular night.

Just out of curiosity, what price did your girl ask for and what did you settle on?

Damen,

I doubt most guys would have your good fortune finding a girl at OT like the one you described. Not that it can't happen, but I just think you got lucky that particular night.

Just out of curiosity, what price did your girl ask for and what did you settle on?

It could be that I was lucky but then I must have been lucky the 4-5 times I visited before. The sheer number of whores in LOS entertainment areas lead to more good looking women being available as compared to SIN but if I can find one that suites my tastes, that really all I need.

The Viet girl started out by asking for 200 but she ended up going for 100 like everyone else.

I've never paid more than $100 at OT.

• 1 month later...

Last time I was in Bricks there was one real hottie from Russia or maybe Czeck that had me interested. Wanted 600 dollars!!! I asked her 'how much' 3 or 4 times because I couldn't believe my ears, but she was serious. I just laughed at her and moved on.

Archived