Want to marry, but have crush on Noi

panadolsandwich

After finishing a particularly lucrative 10 month contract as a mining engineer, I've taken three months off. I'm here in Isaan with my girl; thinking of getting married, how about that?.

Except, she has this friend I can't stop thinking about (Noi - why always Noi? Christ!). She is just as beautiful as my girl, but has this thing about her. I recognise this feeling from way back - it's a fucking infatuation!!!

The girls might as well be twins - they both look pretty much the same (to be fair, Noi is about 4 years younger, but cousins), act the same, dress the same - no doubt have similar thoughts, memories.

So hard to explain but, Noi has this magic about her. I know I'm not the only one who feels that way about her. Last week this boyfriend from Bangkok, looking like a model from Asian GQ or a Thai TV soap came and played with the kids here like an exemplary 'wannabe' family man.

I didn't begrudge him, his act; far from it, I played the solicitous host, anxious as it were, for some problem I've since forgotten. Noi transfixed me - while she was chopping cucumbers with my girlfriend they swayed in unconscious time - could I possibly marry *both* of these girls (I was thinking at the time)? Could it be possible?

That I so crucially want to *fuck* this girl Noi (who is a carbon copy of my girl, but oh so different) shouldn't be a worry should it? It's becoming crippling - I almost *need* to fuck this chick in order to continue.

Any advise to get this chick out of my head would be fantastic.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Snake the young lass and get it out of your system. If it turns into to something else, like in a good thing, then better to find it out before you marry.

All this depends if she has amorous feelings toward you, of course!

Cav you horny bastard :neener: This will not work!!! You know about the "lose face with family" thing if you shag Noi or even try you will lose both. :nono:

It seems that Noi gets around because I also had a crush on one a few yrs back. The one I had was THE greatest in bed. I mean she could rotate that thing like a gyroscope -- like she had a motor under her ass :yay::worship: if you know what I mean.

I had a situation like that once. The 'noi' wanted to stay with me and my girl friend of that time. Shit, I did everything I could to get rid of her. One night, I put an adult movie on while the three of us laid in the bed. All 'noi' would say is she likes it in her ass also. Fark. After awhile, she went away.

What was that old bit on Seinfeld? "pulling the roommate switch...?" Good luck.

But the responsible older person in me wants to help you, so here is some fatherly advice. Leave, clearly, you are not ready to marry and have just 1 woman. As long as you stay there, the lust will continue, until there is a problem. BTW, try thinking of this, while you are lusting for Noi, maybe your GF is lusting for her BF?

In leaving, you might want to suggest a Manage tois. (3 some) if they go for it, you are in, stay and enjoy, if your GF gets angry and kicks you out, problem solved!

Archived