Your views on revenge?

drogon

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely pathetic Dronon - first you posted her pictures for strangers to view - you haven't done enough already?

Get a LIFE - move on - your a well of successful young man - you want a poor whore to suffer because you didn't rock her world

FARK

Drogon,

why...why...why?????

Listen to the Beatles....LET IT BE....

Agree with Cent, Teddy & others....mate, you can't change History....so move on and try not to make the same mistake NEXT time

Personally, I think you're making a big mistake going back to LOS in July...JMHO

I would (and will) wait until at least Christmas, before venturing back....time is a great healer!!

Whilst Mekong is correct in that .....revenge is a dish best served cold... I don't believe, from what you've written, that this warrants such drastic actions.

What's the big deal....She lied to you.....a BG, Whore, Hooker, LIED to you....Big fcuking deal....I've never heard of that happening before....you must be the first guy ever that this has happened to :dunno::dunno:

Think about it....learn from it....and move on....

...Besides...in another thread you talked of paying 1k Bt a month "Tea Money"...and stated there was a Police General relation!!!!!.....obviously her's....not yours....and you are crazy enough to even toy with the idea of "revenge"....

Mate.....cancel your ticket.....stay away from LOS

Cheers DS

You can never win such a battle in LOS...why?

It is their country.

You are the farang and the farang is "always" wrong

The farang must always pay (in general).

The Thais will always lie (in general).

It is their culture...etc, etc, etc.

Simple example...I was driving the motor scooter, in the right part of the lane, stopped, with my right turn signal ON, waiting to make a right turn...as I start to make my turn, a car dashes around me on my right side, cutting me off from making my turn and about crashing in to me but I ALWAYS check every farkin' direction when on the scooter so I waited until the azzhole passed me.

The tee rak on the back on the scooter quickly started to yip-yip me as to "be careful", what am I doing, etc, letting me now that it would me my fault if there was an accident...WTF...mai pen rai, I was OK, the azzhole was gone and life goes on, TIT...it will never change in my life time, so I tell myself (every 15 seconds) TIT, jai yen yen and putt-putt on :dunno:

Bottom line, revenge will never satisfy you for your loss. You do something then talk about it? you chance getting busted.

You do something and don't tell anyone, seems to me to be a false victory.

I wouldn't take revenge - this is her country. Someone alluded to her having a police acquaintance? Why risk it? Could you find drugs planted on you? Could you be hit? Is this a likely remittance for eating your cold dish of revenge?

If that is the case (police)..leave it way alone ..

Let me clarify my position, revenge is good, revenge on a woman is good...revenge on a bar girl/whore is sort of sad, after all, she was just doing her job, which you/I/we know/knew when we got involved...go find another whore to play with, and this time, try not to lose the plot. Or better yet, stay out of the game, you may not be cut out for all this.

Archived