Your views on revenge?

drogon

No no, you mis understood what I was saying at that time. What I said was, *IF* you, or someone ratted me out to my wife, when/if you found out I was cheating on her, then I'd beat the crap out of you, or who ever ratted, as sticking your nose into my business is grounds for that. Also, you failed to see the big picture as in, you might be the reason the family broke up, kids etc suffered, and in the end, no one involved would ever be your friend. That is what I ment at that time. My apologies if you misunderstood that.

As for revenge against someone who wronged you (such as ratting you out to your wife) or other mis deed, I have no problem with it, and I think the threat of revenge is what keeps a lot of people in line.

Revenge against a bar girl/whore who is just doing her job (taking your cash in exchange for selling you an illusion)is wrong, and you should expect/know that it is all most likely bullshit. Som nom na when it goes tits up.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wouldn't go for revenge, but perhaps the other guy deserve a heads up for his own sake .... but we have had this discussion before and OH wanted to beat the crap out of me in that thread :D

Would you believe a bitter, twisted ex-boyfriend? :hmmm:

• 6 months later...

Archived