Smut case Judge Caught out

Torneyboy

I enjoyed this bit ... :)

Kozinski is chief justice of the 9th Circuit but is serving as a trial judge in the obscenity case. Kozinski said he thought the material on his Web site couldn't be seen by the public, the Los Angeles Times reported on its Web site. The images included a video of a "half-dressed man cavorting with a sexually aroused farm animal," the newspaper reported.

Too bad the judge is getting crap about this. The info was on a private server accidentally/unintentionally made public access. There was apparently nothing illegal- just bad taste.He's one of the good guys, one who prefers limited guv meddling in the networld.

I don't think he should have to recuse himself in the obscenity case. The prosecutor's would like it, because he is a defender of certain freedom of speech rights.

It'd be a shame if this has a negative impact on him.

I enjoyed this bit ... :)

Kozinski is chief justice of the 9th Circuit but is serving as a trial judge in the obscenity case. Kozinski said he thought the material on his Web site couldn't be seen by the public, the Los Angeles Times reported on its Web site. The images included a video of a "half-dressed man cavorting with a sexually aroused farm animal," the newspaper reported.

i see nothing wrong with his actions...... :dunno:

isn't it 'normal' in certain States in the US and certain suberbs in Antipodean Countries... :question: :question: :question:

Archived