Thai festival Battersea London

spirit_of_town_hall

Guest lazyphil

it begs belief that this can happen!!..oh, i forgot this is no longer our country, its a fucking free for all. yep, i might be joining the bnp and i dont give a stuff what people think!!....its just one tiny symptom of the disease the labour gov have allowed to fester and i'm sick of it and privatly many many run of the mill brits say including established blacks and asians.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it begs belief that this can happen!!..oh, i forgot this is no longer our country, its a fucking free for all. yep, i might be joining the bnp and i dont give a stuff what people think!!....its just one tiny symptom of the disease the labour gov have allowed to fester and i'm sick of it and privatly many many run of the mill brits say including established blacks and asians.

I wouldn't go as far as blaming this attempt at dual pricing on the Labour govt! I think the organisers need telling that discrimination based on race isn't allowed or acceptable.

Guest lazyphil

its a thai consulate backed event i think. dont they research anything. i assume folk working at the consulate have an education?.....we're not talking about scaming farm daughters are we. no. its a disgrace. lets hear the apologists here defend it though!!!!!!

its a thai consulate backed event i think. dont they research anything. i assume folk working at the consulate have an education?.....we're not talking about scaming farm daughters are we. no. its a disgrace. lets hear the apologists here defend it though!!!!!!

I guess you could take the point of view that the consulate will pay for the Thai's to attend, but non Thais will pay for themselves. Discrimination from our point of view, but probably seems perfectly fair to them. It's only £3 anyway. Not like they'll make a fat profit from us.

Even the so called educated, or hi so Thais that organise this event are still pretty basic people. Indeed it was cancelled last year as the council that holds the event had not been paid by the Thais.

If they made Thais pay they would double their gate revenue so it is puzzling, maybe the Thai embassy has paid for the Thai people as some sort of present.

STH

Guest lazyphil

as much as anyone when i'm in los i find the place charming and engaging and you just live with the double pricing etc, let it go etc despite finding it annoying. but to have it here, regardless whether i'm going or not but just knowing the top brass-educated types have such arrogance to charge the barbarians but not the demur thai is just mind boggling....it has to be in breach of a race law....

Yes it is a breach of the race laws but if the organisers are the Thai embassy they will have immunity so its allowed.

Free for thais so what if the British Embassy organised a Brit day in Bangkok with Morris Dancers, Pearly Kings I'm sure I would not pay to get in.

STH I will try to get down

Archived