2008/2009 Football Season.

sayjann

So damn much speculation going on, dunno what to believe anymore.

Steve, half your team's been bought..Adebayor leaving as well? Geez, Wenger will need to buy some new blood. A little surprised Modric (Croatia) went to Spurs. I thought Arsenal were after him.

Didn't know him before Euro 2008 but he seems very talented. A 'rosicky' kind of player.

BTW, I agree with you on the Ronaldo issue. I'd probably let him fuck off as well if he had no intention to play for Man U anymore. He'd be pretty much useless and why not cash a shitload of money and strengthen the team with it with 2-3 superb players.

He IS a big loss if he takes the plane to Spain but if his mind is elsewhere and Fergie can't change that fact it's better to accept it, insult the shit out of him :) and look for replacements.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes Ronaldo can fuck off.

i know it's all media talk and who knows what to believe but certain things are being said.

he wants a loyalty bonus for staying at MU for so long.....what a cunt if true.

and if it's true that he is saying that MU and Fergie have had no input into his development over the last 5 Years than that shows a total lack of respect to a great Manager.

can you imagine Henry saying the same of Wenger.... :question: :question: :question:

personally if i was a Billionaire Boss of the Club i would refuse to sell him and let him rot.

i would make him train with the under 15's each Day and have NO CONTACT with 1st Team Players.

fine him for each breach of contract.

if Madrid want him then slap the cash on the table,none of this 'we will pay you 10 Million for the next few Years'...... :shakehead

if i go into my local Bar i pay when i get my drink,so Madrid should pay for him at the time.

but the Glazers will take the cash and i hope Fergie walks and if that happens just watch out for the backlash.

Fergie is and will be more popular than Ronaldo and the Glazers put together.

Not that any of you cares..well maybe that devout Spurs fan Choco Steve.... The Spurs have just bought goalkeeper Gomes from PSV Eindhoven. He's an absolutely fantastic goalie and played a MAJOR factor in securing PSV's 4th consecutive championship this season.

Sadly, he left because of a disagreement with the board. Very fucking sad and I wish the chairman would just shove his pride up his ass and keep him for the sake of the team. He'll be replaced by Man City's Isaksson :smirk:

He's better than Cech and I'm not saying that as a PSV fan...never been big on Cech anyways.

Archived