2008/2009 Football Season.

sayjann

i had to go out on an emergency and only saw the last 15 odd minutes,extra-time and pens.

i understand it was a rather insipid game throughout.

i don't blame Fergie for putting out a weakened team,all players need the experience of big games.

Everton's starting line-up seemed a hell of a lot stronger but they still failed to win after 120

Minutes.

when are Utd going to get rid of Berbatov?

from what i saw he was slow and not willing to work for the team and his pen was useless.........

On the contrary, I do blame Whiskey-Breath. If you had paid over £100 for the day to watch that shite you would be livid.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Teddy is there and he must be :barf:

I was there and :barf: is right on the nail. Not because of the score though but because of the 4 :beer: before the match the 1 :beer: at half time and the 5 :beer: after the match.

Add to that a pizza followed by 4 stupid feckin drinks called "Reef", rounded off by a Magners Cider and then home at 3.30am. Apparently Arsenal fans drink Reef.

The last 5 drinks were the fault of three Arsenal fans that we met in the pub and we somehow agreed to show them a good pub that was open late.

And yes, :barf: is accurate.

:barf::barf: is probably more accurate.

Never afeckingain :cussing:

Good game though and what an atmosphere. Even the Arsenal fans had to admit that they have never got even close to an atmosphere like that at the Emirates.

i had to go out on an emergency and only saw the last 15 odd minutes' date='extra-time and pens.

i understand it was a rather insipid game throughout.

i don't blame Fergie for putting out a weakened team,all players need the experience of big games.

Everton's starting line-up seemed a hell of a lot stronger but they still failed to win after 120

Minutes.

when are Utd going to get rid of Berbatov?

from what i saw he was slow and not willing to work for the team and his pen was useless.........

[/quote']

On the contrary, I do blame Whiskey-Breath. If you had paid over £100 for the day to watch that shite you would be livid.

red wine is Fergie's tipple.

i've given up going to football on a regular basis these days.

but i understand people who want to go for the first time or take kids to a game.

but big games like semi's are a turn-off for me.

it's been 10 years since i went to that kind of game and that's good enough for me.

but every manager will rotate his squad at certain times and Fergie is no exception.

is there anyone out there is silly enough to believe no manager will rotate during the season?

i've given up going to football on a regular basis these days.

but i understand people who want to go for the first time or take kids to a game.

That's a puzzling statement, sounds like you are saying that you don't understand why any football fan would want to go the match every chance he/she gets.

I have missed only 2 home games this season because of travel to Dubai and each time I have been utterly pissed off.

Sounds like you are pissed off with football altogether :dunno:

Archived