BG Marriage Update

jonjon058

Me either really. But just from what I have seen, most of the guys who get involved with whores, and marry them, usually end up a *bit* worse off then none whores...but all end up getting screwed when it goes tits up.

The other side is, guys who get involved with whores and ride "the Si Saket highway" are probably a little fucked up to start with...myself included of course.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The other side is, guys who get involved with whores and ride "the SiSaket highway" are probably a little fucked up to start with...myself included of course.

...So I've heard....rough patch of road I believe...and from what I've seen and read, I'd have to agree that *some* of *you* are more than "a little fucked up"... :grinyes::dunno::banghead::dunno::grinyes:

If a guy had any brains he would have "upgraded to Business Class" in the first place....and stuck to it...slightly more expensive initially....but a LOT less expensive in the long run....(errrr so I'm told....that is!!)

That way.....I understand.....the Tolls are included up front.....

I am informed by an impeccable source that it can be Damn expensive stopping off at those Toll Booths, dotted ...all along the watch tower....errr Highway

Glad I'm one of the "better class of Tourists" as preferred by the Government.... only visiting LOS to visit places of cultural significance.....and paying my respects at the temples (of Doom!!! lol)

ACCA DACCA were right.....It's the....Highway to Hell

....it's a long way to the shop....if you want a sausage roll.....!!!!

Hope you get over your "fucked up" issues and make a full recovery soon...

If it's any help....I understand my friend drogon has opened a new business venture.....drawing on his vast experiences in life...he is offering a Counseling service to weary Bus Travellers.... might just be the thing you need :yikes::stirthepo:wave::rotl::rotl::rotl::wave::stirthepo:yikes:

Cheers DS - Who is so glad he only associates with Bangkok Chinese girls from the correct side of Asoke....

..... and Never takes Bus rides

:wave::grinyes::beer::grinyes::beer::wave:

Archived